PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day Semi-only game/BBQ/Campout @ Paranoid Paintball -June 20th

pronking
06-02-2009, 05:51 PM
don't know if any of you guys are interested but i figure this forum is much more sophisticated and adult-like then the forum i spend most of my time (which shall remain nameless) so I will post here and let you know.

for the last 4 years myself and the other "field hands" or people who are the locals who always help and work for nothing have done a Fathersday BBq/play day and the last 2 years have turned into campouts on top of that.

Why fathersday? well its "our" day so the wives can't complain we are playing pb, eating drinking and doing whatever else we want..... right?

So anywho- the date is June 20th(saturday before fathers day)
Time is all day night and next day
Where is Paranoid Paintball(www.paranoidpaintball.com)

To play with the group everyone hangs up the machine guns and goes back to tippy's,spyders,mags even pumps. We play on the airball field, scenario field and hyperball field until dusk then we BBQ, eat drink and be merry. there is usually some Bocce ball played and its a generally good time.

please feel free to pm me if you are interested in coming out, it is really kick back, no BS fun time!

Thanks
PK