PDA

View Full Version : help needed: classic RT

automagmasta
06-07-2009, 01:34 AM
okay, so I have a leak, and it isnt the banjo bolt. my classic is leaking around the valve from the body. I know it isnt the banjo b.c. the rail isnt leaking air, only around the valve. anybody know which oring that is? LMK

paintmann111
02-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm having the same problem. I just replaced my banjo bolt orings and I seems to be leaking between the body and the valve. Actually I know its leaking from there because I put it underwater and it was leaking at the edge of the body were it meets the valve...any clues?

paintmann111
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
I seemed to have moved the leak forward now. As soon as i put air in the gun, it seems to fire (on its own, only once though) then leak like crazy out of the barrel... any clues?

vf-xx
02-04-2010, 04:04 PM
I seemed to have moved the leak forward now. As soon as i put air in the gun, it seems to fire (on its own, only once though) then leak like crazy out of the barrel... any clues?

Hold the trigger down, does the leak down the barrel stop? If it does, you need a power tube o-ring.

If it doesnt, you need an On/off o-ring.

paintmann111
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM
When I screw in the tank it doesn't leak at first, then 3 seconds later it pops and starts to leak down the barrel. The trigger has no response at all to anything. It acts like there is no air in the gun, so when I pull the trigger down it doesn't do anything because the sear pin thing moves freely. I also took out the on/off and all the orings look brand new, same with the powertube oring. Maybe I put the on/off in wrong, or valve assembly back in wrong? I also oiled all the orings with no luck.

Advanced
02-04-2010, 11:35 PM
When I screw in the tank it doesn't leak at first, then 3 seconds later it pops and starts to leak down the barrel. The trigger has no response at all to anything. It acts like there is no air in the gun, so when I pull the trigger down it doesn't do anything because the sear pin thing moves freely. I also took out the on/off and all the orings look brand new, same with the powertube oring. Maybe I put the on/off in wrong, or valve assembly back in wrong? I also oiled all the orings with no luck.

Take the on/off orings out, and replace them with new ones. No matter what they look like, try replacing them. Be sure to unscrew the on/off assembly and get the one inside.