PDA

View Full Version : anybody remember...?

bound for glory
06-08-2009, 12:20 PM
i was showing my boy some pictures of me and my friends playing ball back in the day, and i found myself wondering about the old arm gripper stock i had on my first mag...they were pretty rare here in new jersey. i only saw mine and a very few others before they "went to the basement". just wondering. getting old sucks. my boys birthday is the 18th and i'm feeling old. but happy for my boy :clap:

BigEvil
06-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Is that the L stock with the 'hook' that sits on your forearm? Wow I feel old now too. :p

behemoth
06-08-2009, 01:30 PM
John, how's the boy doing?

You're not allowed to be feeling old yet - You've got a few more years to bust your *** :D

Is he getting old enough for some paintball yet? - That'd give you the proper excuse to get out there and have a little fun in life.

Also, summer's almost here - You still at the M&M Place? Going to pick up more hours for the summer, or relax a bit?

mpsd
06-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Pics?

Sumthinwicked
06-08-2009, 03:34 PM
yupo i member dem lil thangs ;)... (suckin on a piece o grass)

bound for glory
06-08-2009, 08:27 PM
little john is fine. he'll be 8 in 6/18. yeah i'll be working at m&m this summer and then back to teaching history in sept.(like most of these little punks give a rats aa about history). i really wish i could get another emag and reture. but with a new house, its not likly to happen. sad to say. i guess i could rent, but i'm an agd snob. emailed tuna, but i anit holding my breath. and the great one has worked on just about every mag i've owned. :confused:

skipdogg
06-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Are you talking about a 'speed stock'? they have a 'ring' on the bottom to hold a 7oz/10oz tank. If so, I still use mine. I have a 22ci HPA in it, instead of the 7 oz co2 tank.

AGD
06-09-2009, 10:19 AM
The Speed Stock is a rare item. I am surprised many of you even know about it. About 1-2 dozen were made by Jim Carl back in the early nineties. Jim was a friend of mine and this was his first and only paintball product.

I liked it because you could hook the gun on your pods and let it hang!

AGD

skipdogg
06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
The Speed Stock is a rare item. I am surprised many of you even know about it. About 1-2 dozen were made by Jim Carl back in the early nineties. Jim was a friend of mine and this was his first and only paintball product.

I liked it because you could hook the gun on your pods and let it hang!

AGD

I'm pretty sure I bought mine off someone at Fox River Games in about 1992. It was probably from Jim or a swarm guy. I dont remember who exactly. It works well with my pump mag. Something to shoulder it with and get good pumping action.

zondo
06-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Pics?

2nd

Sumthinwicked
06-09-2009, 06:07 PM
they were great i saw some for sale int he last year or so local shop maybe i dunno i dig through ALOT of gear i just found an xvalved classic with intellil and an upgraded twistlock barrel FORGOT who but it was 165 LOL!

secretweaponevan
06-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey bound...

Where in Jersey?

Ever play in the Poconos?

Dark Side
06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Would this be something that could be easily reproduced by one of our local dealers?

bound for glory
06-12-2009, 01:51 AM
yeah, i've been in the game scince 1984, so you name the field in my ao, and i traveled to it. heres some...sgt. yorks, iron triangle, mainline survival, combat survival(our home field), the infamous wolfs lair(now emr), skirmish,pursuit paintball to name a few.
no guys, the stock i was talking about was called an armgripper stock. it kinda had a hook that went around your forearm. i can't remember where i got mine, but i was sure agd made it. tom?

Beemer
06-12-2009, 02:52 PM
i can't remember where i got mine, but i was sure agd made it. tom?

Did you miss post 8 by AGD?

http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2636519&postcount=8