PDA

View Full Version : Only have enough money for one, but which upgrade should I get?

Newbie505
01-31-2002, 05:34 PM
I have enough money to do one upgrade on my mag (standard feed)). I was debating between the hyperframe grip, or the retro valve. What is everyone's thoughts on which to get. I am already planning on upgrading to a better feed system too.

virus
01-31-2002, 05:42 PM
well unless you already have an hpa tank then dont bother with the retro as of yet, cuz its hpa only.... no co2

Newbie505
01-31-2002, 05:47 PM
Awaiting arrival of hpa 45ci/4500 psi carbon fiber tank, so I am hoping that this should be adequate for either upgrade.

personman
01-31-2002, 05:53 PM
Yeah, you really shouldnt get any of them with co2, because of the rate of fire you will be going at with the hyper..

Minimag4me
01-31-2002, 06:14 PM
i used a hyperframe on co2 and it worked fine. I love mechanical guns too much so i went back, now im looking into a retro valve. The hyperframe totally changes the mag(so fast). I have shot retro and they are sweet as well(so fast, hehe).

Although i wouldnt use either on a standard feed mag, you first upgrade should be powerfeed, imo.

Paintchucker
01-31-2002, 06:27 PM
I started with the hyperframe and then as I started shooting more paint(danger!$$!), I upgraded to the Retro Valve, but then the next step was an EMAG. So be careful !!! I sold the retro valve, but still have the Hyperframe if you are interested. PM me if so...