PDA

View Full Version : autococker parts

tribalman
06-11-2009, 04:54 AM
i have a trilogy sport autococker (among many guns, 2 of which are mags, so please don't comment about that xD) and i ended up pulling parts off it to try and get a friends cocker working. i am looking to replace the parts i took off, but i can't seem to find them listed at any local stores. i am looking for the air barb that fits on the LPR. i'm not sure of the size, can't find that either. on wgp's site the guide for the sport doesn't have the size listed, or even a parts diagram. i am also looking to get some more of the hose, is it microline?

i'd like to try and get the parts from a local store as i wanna get the gun working for this weekend and i don't want to wait for shipping or pay for overnight. i live in chicago suburbs. action village doesn't have it and fox's store is a little out of the way to just stop by to see if they even have the parts or to stop by before i play on saturday. any other stores out there?

thank you for your time.

SkinnyHare
06-11-2009, 05:38 AM
it's not local, but Palmer's is your best bet for finding what you need without trolling the internet

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=54_58

neppo1345
06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
I suggest you check out air soldier products (asp). Sorry I don't have a link, I'm on the crackberry.

temps
06-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Local stores wont list the barbs or hose in their catalog.. but they will/should have them in stock.

Watcher
06-11-2009, 03:07 PM
BBT had some hose last time I was there, it is just LP pneumatics hose (not microline).

They did not have barbs, though, but barbs will probably be trial and error as they vary in size and thread.

Take a barb off of the ram/3way and see if it fits in the LPR, then bring that barb in or bring in the lpr housing to test barbs...

Spider-TW
06-11-2009, 03:26 PM
I suggest you check out air soldier products (asp). Sorry I don't have a link, I'm on the crackberry.
www.airsoldier.com
:p