PDA

View Full Version : Pressure

I <3 MAGS
01-31-2002, 06:27 PM
I just bought a used flatline tank and put it on my gun tonight, everything is working great except one little problem. I turn the tank on then off again, i try to undo my macro line but there is still pressure in the lines preventing me from doing so. I shoot the gun to release the extra air but i still cant push the line into the fitting to get it to relese and the gauge says 200 psi still. Any information with the problem that you guys can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S. This is my first time useing nitro so if im doing something wrong please let me know.

Cha0tic
01-31-2002, 07:08 PM
with my flatline, i turn the air off, shoot 2 1/2 shots, then undo my quick disconnect. a little air comes out, but not much. you may want to get a quick disconnect and maybe a slide check, which will allow you to let all the air out before you disconnect the hose.

virus
01-31-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Cha0tic
with my flatline, i turn the air off, shoot 2 1/2 shots, then undo my quick disconnect. a little air comes out, but not much. you may want to get a quick disconnect and maybe a slide check, which will allow you to let all the air out before you disconnect the hose.

of course to use a quick disconnect and/or slidecheck you'll need to use steelbraided hose.....

fenris69
01-31-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by virus

of course to use a quick disconnect and/or slidecheck you'll need to use steelbraided hose.....

why?
i have a qd on some microline.