PDA

View Full Version : Board Time.

vf-xx
06-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Is it just me, or is the board time off by something along the lines of 40 minutes?

behemoth
06-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Nope, you're right.

Been that way for a LONG time.

Looper
06-15-2009, 07:34 PM
This is AO we're always ahead of the curve... ;)

vf-xx
06-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Some of us have been a way for a loooonnngggg time.

behemoth
06-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Some of us have been a way for a loooonnngggg time.

This is true, how ya been bud? - Taking care of yourself?

vf-xx
06-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Eh, Spacy. Finally got to play again after a 2 year hiatus.

Life's been busy, get married, move cross country, can't find job, move cross country again. etc....

I think things are just now kinda sorta starting to settle down. Do things like buy a house, and get a dog.

Then get laid off.

Then find new job.

It's all working out ok, but I"m learning that things never go quite as planned. Or even remotely close to as planned. :)

But everybody still has all their fingers and toes, so I can't complain too much, though I still try.

behemoth
06-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Eh, Spacy. Finally got to play again after a 2 year hiatus.

Life's been busy, get married, move cross country, can't find job, move cross country again. etc....

I think things are just now kinda sorta starting to settle down. Do things like buy a house, and get a dog.

Then get laid off.

Then find new job.

It's all working out ok, but I"m learning that things never go quite as planned. Or even remotely close to as planned. :)

But everybody still has all their fingers and toes, so I can't complain too much, though I still try.

hey, you're still on this side of the grass, and you still can play paintball.

Life is good :D

Keep on Keepin' on, bud.

vf-xx
06-29-2009, 01:19 PM
and you?

behemoth
06-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Just trying to make a living, decide what i want to do the rest of my life, and stay out of trouble, really...

vf-xx
06-29-2009, 02:47 PM
I just noticed, you totally stole your AIM name from my user status!!! Thbbtttt....

behemoth
06-29-2009, 02:53 PM
I mean, i guess one could make that assumption.

Another could think "Oh, he thought he was being clever and posting it backwards so what when people couldnt figure it out, he could type 'i am behemoth' in AIM and have it come up as "htomeheb ma i : i am behemoth"

:ninja: ;) :D