PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson died...?

Frizzle Fry
06-25-2009, 06:06 PM
So the internet rumor mill has churned out a new one... Michael Jackson is dead? I've received 3 texts an email and a private message about Jackson kicking the bucket, but I can't seem to get a reliable site that says it's true. I also don't really care all that much, unless he had a heart attack while doing something that'll be worth a laugh or an 'I toldja so".

Anyone?

sandfreestyle
06-25-2009, 06:19 PM
TMZ is reporting that he died

vf-xx
06-25-2009, 06:32 PM
So is NPR

Frizzle Fry
06-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Yep, I just saw MSNBC.

I only questioned it because google only turned up "Star Magazine" and frankly that's not enough for me.

jrod
06-25-2009, 06:35 PM
It's on Fox News also.

Rudz
06-25-2009, 06:57 PM
i just checked, farrah fawcett and micheal jackson both died today, i checked fox news and usa today, the LA times is reporting the same

DamianTC
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
isn't MJ supposed to get his body frozen when he dies?

Madmarx
06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
:rofl:

punkncat
06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Certainly one of the more colorful personalities of that generation. His influence is everywhere, and like him or not, he was extremely gifted in many areas. It is a shame that he was so eccentric, among a few other things, but overall I think his presence will be missed.

robo1
06-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Also Ed McMahon, that makes three.

pi¤elated
06-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Certainly one of the more colorful personalities of that generation. His influence is everywhere, and like him or not, he was extremely gifted in many areas. It is a shame that he was so eccentric, among a few other things, but overall I think his presence will be missed.

I'll concede that he was talented, but there's no child molester in my book that will ever be missed. I'm sure that will be glossed over in the coming days.

neppo1345
06-26-2009, 12:06 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/neppo1345/1245990067215.jpg

lidocaine
06-26-2009, 09:50 AM
"Michael Jackson. A musician. A phenomenon. An Idol. May your immortal soul rest in peace.

Your talent will remain immovable as one of the building blocks in modern music."
-Wesley Taylor

m0l0t0v
06-26-2009, 09:56 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/neppo1345/1245990067215.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wow.

I'll concede that he was talented, but there's no child molester in my book that will ever be missed. I'm sure that will be glossed over in the coming days.
I can't agree more.

SSP-SheiK
06-26-2009, 10:16 AM
would have been better with grissom..

still funny as hell though

Army
06-26-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm supposed to care...why?

Ed McMahan; Marine combat fighter pilot WWII. Marine spotter pilot Korea. Colonel, US Marine Corp. One of the most loved TV personalities ever. Made Johnny Carson whole, and the Tonight Show an American icon. American Hero. Marine Corp stud. Friend to all.

From my late teens days, Farrah had a hell of a lot of influence on me (if you know what I mean....). She had class, was never truly controversial, never accused/sued for criminal acts, and didn't need surgery to cover any mental damage. Turned out, she really could act. Fought against one of the more rare but truly devastating cancers, with a calm dignity that belied the pain and sickness she endured.

But I only briefly heard about her in the morning. The rest of ALL DAY AND NIGHT was about a freaky little "man" that never took off the make-up from the Thriller shoot.

The friggen NorKs could have dropped nukes all over Hawaii, and that news would have been relegated to the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

So, again. I'm supposed to care....why?

BrokenMag
06-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm supposed to care...why?

Ed McMahan; Marine combat fighter pilot WWII. Marine spotter pilot Korea. Colonel, US Marine Corp. One of the most loved TV personalities ever. Made Johnny Carson whole, and the Tonight Show an American icon. American Hero. Marine Corp stud. Friend to all.

From my late teens days, Farrah had a hell of a lot of influence on me (if you know what I mean....). She had class, was never truly controversial, never accused/sued for criminal acts, and didn't need surgery to cover any mental damage. Turned out, she really could act. Fought against one of the more rare but truly devastating cancers, with a calm dignity that belied the pain and sickness she endured.

But I only briefly heard about her in the morning. The rest of ALL DAY AND NIGHT was about a freaky little "man" that never took off the make-up from the Thriller shoot.

The friggen NorKs could have dropped nukes all over Hawaii, and that news would have been relegated to the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

So, again. I'm supposed to care....why?

Hey Michael Jackson died today...

http://i41.tinypic.com/w6uw43.jpg

"Look, Larry. Have you ever heard of Vietnam?"

Mango
07-16-2009, 03:10 PM
http://jackson911.ytmnd.com/

lazebum
07-16-2009, 09:14 PM
So Legoland requested Michael Jackson be melted down into legos so kids all over the world could continue to play with him.

I got them for all day!!!!!!!!

wetwrks
07-16-2009, 09:49 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Michael Jackson is...still dead.

Farrah Fawcett died and found herself standing at the pearly gates in front of the ArchAngel Michael. Michale looks her up in his book and says "Mmm, this is a close one. Tell yah what, I'll give you one wish and based on that wish you may be allowed in."

Farrah thought for quite a while and then said: I wish that something would be done to protect all the innocent children of the world".

Shortly thereafter Michael Jackson showed up.

MoeMag
07-17-2009, 02:09 AM
RIP MJ.
He touched so many...

Mango
07-17-2009, 09:48 AM
RIP MJ.
He touched so many...

boys.

lazebum
07-17-2009, 07:46 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!!!

Michael Jackson died of poisoning

he swallowed twelve year old nuts!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oneworld
07-18-2009, 05:45 PM
When farrah fawcet went to hevan God said he would grant her one wish. She only wanted all of the children on earth to be safe......So God killed micheal jackson :rofl:

That was the best one I heard hahaha.

DamianTC
07-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Michael Jackson's last words: "No, take me to Children's Hospital!"

DamianTC
07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
but seriously...... enough with the michael jackson tributes already, I turned on espn and in the baseball game, all the players were wearing one glove....

madrox68
07-20-2009, 09:13 PM
thats nothing i was watching my grass grow and they all had one glove on... oh wait that was baseball nvm