PDA

View Full Version : question on xmag

gommie404
06-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Hi chaps long time no see/hear..

Any way im back to playing with my xmag again and looking at how i can make.fit a side feed.
on the right hand side of the marker.

Now the side feed can be 45 or 90 degrees ,, remember i make the 90 degree feed ions and sp8s so i allso make a very trick direct side feed halo..< IE the feed tube sticks out of the side of the shell,,>

any way. what i what to know.. I very much like the TAC 1 ok,, and i have seen it in a right hand side feed for the warp. i know its comes with a rail.

is this a direct fit to my xmag .. ie useing my lowers,,

If any one knows let me know cheers buds,,

KC
06-26-2009, 07:03 AM
Hi chaps long time no see/hear..

Any way im back to playing with my xmag again and looking at how i can make.fit a side feed.
on the right hand side of the marker.

Now the side feed can be 45 or 90 degrees ,, remember i make the 90 degree feed ions and sp8s so i allso make a very trick direct side feed halo..< IE the feed tube sticks out of the side of the shell,,>

any way. what i what to know.. I very much like the TAC 1 ok,, and i have seen it in a right hand side feed for the warp. i know its comes with a rail.

is this a direct fit to my xmag .. ie using my lowers,,

If any one knows let me know cheers buds,,

Dont sell your xmag body for anything less then 6/7

you would need to remove the ace harness or board or have the rail/body milled by xt to accept them.

They made a warp right breach and warp right ule/tac bodies. They are hard to find. AGD is out of warp right breaches and has been for some time.

I have the RT rail and I have no problem shipping to UK. I also have tac one bodies, feel free to pm me.

-Kristian :cheers:

flyingpootang
06-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Buy a warp feed breach for your xmag. Try AGD store or pm tunamn

gommie404
06-29-2009, 05:50 AM
AGD dont list a warp feed breach thats right handed ,, and i have never seen one.

But that would make life more simple.. but then i have a shiny black marker in a world of green. stands out a bit..

And i dont want to camo my xmag body if you see what i mean..

So back to the first question. I.E. the tach one body.. are we saying that as standard they dont come with a ace board..
But theres room to put one in... i have my own machine shop so milling is no problem..

Newt
06-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Not sure this is what you're looking for, but have you seen the new PTP micromag body? The breach rotates 180 degrees so you can place it where you like.

gommie404
07-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Not sure this is what you're looking for, but have you seen the new PTP micromag body? The breach rotates 180 degrees so you can place it where you like.

Any chance of a link... say that i have all ready ordered my parts from AGD ,
but it would be nice to have a look,,

next thing i remember seeing some milling maps on here done in CAD for the machine work needed for the rail so i can use the ace board.. any one know where they are .
or a link will work cheers chaps.

Newt
07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239114&page=1&pp=30

zondo
07-01-2009, 10:40 AM

Do you have a picture of the side feed halo? videos? I think I saw this as an idea in an old discussion thread, but nothing really came about.

gommie404
07-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Do you have a picture of the side feed halo? videos? I think I saw this as an idea in an old discussion thread, but nothing really came about.

heres a link for one of my SP8s http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9481