PDA

View Full Version : Automag Part dealers?

dolphin1823
07-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey gang,
Pondering coming back to paintball after being out almost 5 years and I’d like to go back to a Mag, now wishing I never sold mine, but there used to be a few members that had web sites and still made custom stuff for Mags. Are those members and websites still around?

Thanks.

kcombs9
07-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Check the dealer thread

dolphin1823
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM
after some digging around, it was the mag smith that I'd gotten parts from back in 2003-04, My old Mag had that sweet viper trigger on it. But it doesn't look like he's doing much any more as almost all of the mag parts are sold out. Too bad wanted to build a new one.

SSP REAPER
07-02-2009, 03:56 PM
I am an authorized AGD dealer, so is Tunaman here. PM Tunaman or shoot me a PM with whatever you need.

MANN
07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
after some digging around, it was the mag smith that I'd gotten parts from back in 2003-04, My old Mag had that sweet viper trigger on it. But it doesn't look like he's doing much any more as almost all of the mag parts are sold out. Too bad wanted to build a new one.

might want to check out www.pblegion.com there are lots of new items there. RPG (who supplies the mag smith with parts) can usually be found there. He has alot of nice stuff coming out/already came out.

SSP REAPER
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
might want to check out www.pblegion.com there are lots of new items there. RPG (who supplies the mag smith with parts) can usually be found there. He has alot of nice stuff coming out/already came out.
After having some dealing with both Tunaman and RogueFactor, I would prefer to see him deal with Tuna. Rogue does not really treat his customers with any kind of respect. Take it from me, I know... as a FORMER customer.

Do youself a favor kid, and message Tunaman (he has everything in stock usually) :cheers:

Beemer
07-02-2009, 06:14 PM
RPG (who supplies the mag smith with parts) can usually be found there.

Just an fyi rpg is the mag smith

Mongoose
07-02-2009, 06:25 PM
I personally go to Tuna whenever i need some parts....He is very personal and always willing to help me out......and that goes a long way :headbang:

If you need some custom limited run parts...you can also check out my threads "Venomous Designs"in the dealers section.....shameless plug :ninja:

Welcome back :cheers:

BigEvil
07-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Hey we need to keep a running list of where to get mag parts.

www.airgun.com
www.tunamart.com (tunaman)
www.themagsmith.com
www.silentstalkerspaintball.com

Dont forget about ProTeam products. They have lots of clearance items for sale right here on AO in the dealers section.

Then there is Jay8541 (Cerberus Innovations)
www.Lukescustoms.com
www.warpedairsmithing.com

Im sure I missed a few.

going_home
07-02-2009, 07:57 PM
If you want a new marker (even an Emag) email Tunaman .
I may be mistaken but I think he will be selling a new trigger frame soon designed for the do it yourself pneumag builders.

If you want some pretty neat aftermarket mag parts contact Roguefactor over at pblegion.com.

I never had a problem buying stuff from either of them and recommend them both.
You Paypal, they ship it.

If you look around on this site you will find theres several more people working on cool stuff like new body/rail combo's (Mongoose) , and an electro/pneumatic grip frame (p8ntbal4me) .

;)

jrod
07-02-2009, 09:29 PM
I've bought many small parts from Tuna. He's really great to deal with.

I've also dealt with Rogue. He's got some really nice products and I've never had a problem. IMO, you can't go wrong with either.

SCpoloRicker
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
"AGD Spec Tolerances"!!1eleven!1one!

/just getting that out of the way