PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Angry

jonmcfatty
07-06-2009, 08:21 PM
So I have been trying to piece together my dream emag to get rid of my soldmySFLemag blues. SO naturally I have had to buy a lot of parts and had them shipped to my house. Last week two packages were returned to the senders saying my adress doesn't exist. Isn't it funny i'm still getting my mail though. I'm about to the point of having the sellers draw a map on the box. It's not like my house is hard to find. I CAN SEE THE POST OFFICE FROM MY HOUSE! Wow :mad: X 10000. I think I might take a picture and walk it over there to show them my house hasn't driven away recently. :mad:

dark blade
07-06-2009, 08:38 PM
i had something just like that happen the other day. I had an s6 on the way and i checked my DC number to see why it was late.

Turns out, they were returning it to sender for the exact same reason. I called them yelling and screaming and they said "well sir, we got the package in this morning and didnt know what to do with it" So i replied "JUST DELIVER THE DARN THING!" So he said "well we would have sir except your address doesnt show up in our database as existing."

My response... "well thats funny cuz you sure know how to deliver my bills on time!"

stupid USPS im going to start a new delivery company called the I Will Not Mess Around Delivery Service

forget USPS, or UPS... this will be the IWNMADS. Gets there for near free garaunteed every time. 6 hour delivery across the entire US all day every day :p :D :rofl: if only it were possible

Ando
07-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Gets there for near free garaunteed every time. 6 hour delivery across the entire US all day every day :p :D :rofl: if only it were possible

Buy a Concord :p It's possible. :rofl:

vf-xx
07-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Buy a Concord :p It's possible. :rofl:

Right up until it crashes. Then how are you going to deliver the boxes? Santa Clause style? Into the fireplace, on fire?

Jon: Sidewalk Chalk Arrows...

jonmcfatty
07-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Jon: Sidewalk Chalk Arrows...

:hail: thank you i needed that