PDA

View Full Version : "A long time gone", or "Wonder where my old mag has gone)

muirtach
07-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Well hello old friends and the many new since I left. It has been about five years since I was active here or on a field, but the itch has been slowly returning the last few months. I have been staring at VSC Phantoms a lot recently, but the soft spot for my old marker has been bringing me back here just as much. That also started me wondering where that baby has gotten off too.

I honestly can not recall if I sold it here or on the bay, but she was an X-Valved Green WL ULE body with a black Zgrip (possibly a Y, but I am fairly certain on the Z) intelli-linked to a smoke warp feed and a pipe kit with a green tip that matched the body quite well.

I doubt it has survived intact, but it would be neat to find out what has happened to it over the years. If I did sell it here it might have gone to moed59, but I can not be sure.

Well, thanks for your time and we shall see how long I can hold off the call of mag

jonmcfatty
07-13-2009, 06:06 PM
I think MPSD is his screen name but he has a WL green ULE I think. But you would probably remember shipping it to south america

Smoothice
07-13-2009, 06:12 PM
You know a guy named Ray that worked at Nu Yalk Pizza? Played with 12th floor (or 13th floor) back in the 90's.

muirtach
07-13-2009, 06:32 PM
You know a guy named Ray that worked at Nu Yalk Pizza? Played with 12th floor (or 13th floor) back in the 90's.
That would have been a bit before my time. I played from 2000-03 or so. Lots of woods ball with my buddies or out at Desert Dawgs. Did a few MXS scenarios out at Herbies as well.

I think I would recall shipping to S America as well, but it certainly could have been resold after me. If it is even the same marker.

mpsd
07-15-2009, 12:23 AM
I think MPSD is his screen name but he has a WL green ULE I think. But you would probably remember shipping it to south america

I do have a green warp left ULE but I remember that I`ve bought only the body and had it shipped to Rainman229 (Claudio from MCB) for pump milling and after that Claudio sent it to my sister in Florida. I don`t remember whom I`ve bought it from, though.