PDA

View Full Version : X Mag History

maniacmechanic
07-13-2009, 08:18 PM
I just bought Most People's Dust Black X Mag & was wondering where did it come from ?
Well thanks to AO keeping up this database I was able to track it back to the origional owner , TheClapp15 origionally bought it back in the spring of 03 , & I am the 7th traceable owner of it
I just thought it was so cool to be able to find out where its been , its been from the northeast to the southwest & all the way to BC Canada & now it's in the southeast
I have another one that I have started to do a history on , It came from a different forum ( PBN ) & i'm not sure how this one will go

Looper
07-13-2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=109056

I now own the XMag mentioned in this thread... Sent him a PM asking if he still had the box. He replied back that he would look for it but never got back to me, I'm guessing he chucked it long ago.

It's very cool to be able to go back and look this stuff up.

A-Tach-One
07-13-2009, 11:29 PM
That is something I have loved to do since owning my first XMag, searching it's history. The one thing I miss though are all the old pictures that wont load up.
Congrats on the new addition. :cheers:

Oh and I have both of you guys current on the XMag Owners list over on PBL. :cheers:

bishop*ru
07-13-2009, 11:47 PM
i read every post on that thread. that was quite a roller coaster ride for Vendetta. couple of twists and turns. just glad that there was a happy ending. awesome history on that Xmag.