PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed and rapid fire Question

Jim2752
07-14-2009, 02:30 AM
I might actually go paintballing soon since its been a couple years. I still have to put my gun together and tune it. I never got to try out the warp feed on my automag and I would like to bring it to the field soon. I think my setup will work but I have one problem, its not feeding when I fire the gun. I know it is because the vibration sensor thingy isn't installed right. I just put it in the slot and taped it on. I remember reading some instructions saying that it has to be riveted in place. Can I just drill a hole in the middle and bolt it on? There is also a thin oring in there, does that go under the sensor?
Now on to the rapid fire, but first I have to say I have an Automag rt pro with the level 10 bolt. I do not have a ult, and I have a 4500psi flatline reg. Last time I tested out my gun I could only go into rapid fire for a second or two. I probably need to turn up the reg but are there any other ways to get my gun more reactive?

vf-xx
07-14-2009, 10:05 AM
I can't speak to the vibration sensor question, but I can say that it's really not that much work to Intellifeed the warp. And well worth the effort.

As for reactiveness, that's purely controlled by the input pressure to the valve.

Jim2752
07-14-2009, 08:50 PM
I can't speak to the vibration sensor question, but I can say that it's really not that much work to Intellifeed the warp. And well worth the effort.

As for reactiveness, that's purely controlled by the input pressure to the valve.

I have one of the early rt pro's with a stainless steel valve and a single trigger frame.

Jim2752
07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m397/jim2752/DSC02027.jpg
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m397/jim2752/DSC02025.jpg

Ravenneon
07-15-2009, 06:17 PM
I've never seen this setup before for a warpfeed--usually the shock sensor is mounted inside on the warpfeed itself. as for it not functioning with the trigger pull i suggest doing what vf-xx already suggested and thats intellifeeding it - you can find all part numbers for the materials from Radio Shack and intrustions how to do it right here. i have an intellifeed on my warp left tac-one...best way to go - you actually mount a switch to gets tripped by the trigger to activate the warpfeed rather than relying on the vibration of the marker firing. It alot more reliable and responsive IMO than vibration only. Plus its easy to do and it gets you involved with ur mag. Good hunting.

vf-xx
07-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Ravenneon: He can't intellifeed on that frame without some very heavy modification that may comprimise the integrity of the frame.

Jim: You have a PTP Warp. I don't know more than that. You might contact someone over there for help. sales@proteamproducts.com