PDA

View Full Version : LPR's..Frames..And You!(Pnuemag Questions)

Danielkong916
07-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey everyone,
I have done a fair amount of searching on AO and a few other forums but it seems as though nobody has taken the time to put together a thread on, Which LPR's Fit into Which Frames? I am currently looking into building a PneuMag and although I have had some great info thrown my way. I am realizing that this could make relatively simple project become even more simple and much less daunting to the average player who has a little bit technical ability.

Basically what I would like to do is make a list of current Frames and the LPR's That fit into them with either:
"No Mill Work"
"Light Mill Work"
"Mild Mill Work"
"Heavy Mill Work"

This would help people looking to do their own mod greatly. I will update the list daily and if enough info gets posted Ill go ahead and make a website so that in the distant future when our kids are doing pnuemag mods they can have the info as well! Also if you notice something about my format that needs adjusting please tell me and I will change it. My goal it to have the most comprehensive and complete data available to the point that basically anyone who is interested will be able to digest it. Any info is appreciated! Basically I will list all of the current Grip Frames.(If I have forgotten one please let me know and I will be sure to add it) As you Post various LPR's I will update what fits into them.
(Also if someone has posted what you see to be inaccurate data please notify me.)

Thanks in advance for your help! Personally I know this thread will help me and im sure it will benefit others as well.

Example Post:

Frame: RPG Chimera
LPR: Tickler LPR
Light Mill Work
Special Info: (Feel Free to add any additional nuggets of worthwhile info)

FRAMES:

IntelliFrame:
LPR:

Y-Grip:
LPR:

Z-Grip:
LPR:

RPG Ultra-Light Fram Classic:
LPR:

RPG Chimera:
LPR:

RPG Triton:
LPR:

Logic UMF:
LPR:Palmers Rock Reg
(No Milling)

Benchmark:
LPR:

AirWalk:
LPR: Tickler
(No Milling)

chafnerjr
07-19-2009, 06:21 AM
There are many way's to build a pneumatic frame. If you mount the LPR outside of the frame then you are 100% open to use anything... if you go sleeper (LPR in the frame) then you're limited quite a bit by your setup than your frame IMO. For example I run a pneumatic Airwalk. Because of how it's set up only a karni tickler will fit my setup properly... this is mostly because of how low my 3 way is in the frame. On the other hand my wife's pneu logic vert frame has the space in it for a palmer's microrock with the thumb knob attached! This is because her 3 way is unusually high in the frame. Not that I am authority on this... but perhaps it should be more of a write up on each frame and install rather then a list of "This fit's this, but not that" sort of thing. I'd like to see what comes of this project. :cheers:

Danielkong916
07-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the info I should have specified that this is a thread strictly for the "sleeper" look. Keep the posts Coming!