PDA

View Full Version : Effects of a Hyperframe on a Minimag?

MikeCouves
02-01-2002, 06:35 PM
I was just looking at the Centerflag hyperframes on their site. But I am still a little ansy about putting something like that on my mag. Can it cause more wear on your internals or anything? I saw some friggin messed up Spyders that got screwed over by the diffent timing of the electronic trigger. Who has some good first time experience, or some hard facts? Thanks alot for your time...

Paintchucker
02-01-2002, 06:59 PM
Before I got mine, I read all the threads and heard the rumors about eating bolts and stuff. That problem was taken care of a long time ago. I haven't had a problem with mine. I also have a 3rd party bolt that is much softer than the stock agd one. I scratched the top with a wire P style nubbin. I would notice quickly if it was wearing it from the hyperframe and it hasn't. It is very cool. I like the electronic trigger. It is soft and short. Be careful though. I liked it so much I have just gotten an EMAG. And now it has to convince me that it is better than my hyperframed retro-valved mini!!! LOL...

Doobie
02-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Do a search for my screen name or "Hyperframe". I, as well as others have commented about this topic in the past. (Thank god for search, huh?)
I really like my Hyper. I have a retro valve also. Center flag's customer service is great and if you run into any problems they will take good care of you. I had the safety pop out of mine (I was sliding headfirst into a bunker) and they had it back to me in 5 days!
Hope I helped.
PM me if you have any specific ???