PDA

View Full Version : I.T. Body

bjyourk
07-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Can someone please enlighten me on these bodies? What does the I.T. stand for? Are they a good setup,as they appear to need some extra attachments(washer/clip).

Thanks,
Brandon

Sumthinwicked
07-21-2009, 05:59 PM
intimadation technolagies (sp o h yea) the clip washer is sposed to come with them sometimes it doesnt which makes it difficult to use correctly but they rock as a body i like em owned one just got rid of it for a bigger project now im looking for one myself LOL

bjyourk
07-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Whats the connection with SP?

NVM...ssslllllloooooooooowwwwwwwww :tard:

Sumthinwicked
07-21-2009, 06:09 PM
ahahahah :rolleyes: :rofl:

bjyourk
07-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey, I admitted it :D !

Ando
07-21-2009, 11:31 PM
What's this clip washer you speak of?

Sumthinwicked
07-22-2009, 03:22 AM
the metal clip and washer should be inside where the bolt moves back and forth so it doesnt destroy the aluminum ....

sffudapparel
07-22-2009, 01:24 PM
yes, there's a stainless steel washer in the back, with a c-clip holding it in, so the spring and bolt don't damage the aluminum body

We really need to sticky an information thread on the IT bodies, seems like one comes up every month or so :p

Ando
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
yes, there's a stainless steel washer in the back, with a c-clip holding it in, so the spring and bolt don't damage the aluminum body

We really need to sticky an information thread on the IT bodies, seems like one comes up every month or so :p

Pfft...On all bodies.

SSP REAPER
07-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Pfft...On all bodies.
why are they so popular right now? is it because they were the first aftermarket body not cut from a slug that was "AGD spec" other than the few that got looked over (missing washer/clip)?

punkncat
07-25-2009, 11:13 AM
I am a bit suprized as well at the sudden popularity. I guess it has been long enough that the mainstream of them that were destroyed by not having the clip has been forgotten by the masses.

There was a time that you couldn't give one of these things away.

A-Tach-One
07-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Manufacturer: Xtreme Depot (2003)
I.T. Body Intimidation Technology
Feedneck threads: Angel
Detent Threads: Cocker
Barrel Threads: Cocker

When I first got back into mags I picked up an I.T. Body. I have owned 3 of them and one had issues. Most of it's problems happened when paired up with parts that didn't come from AGD stock. Like stated a batch made it out without rings and clips so when purchasing one it is always a good idea to ask if the body has those installed. For some reason in the last couple years they have reached these prices of 150+. Why? I have no clue, like Punkncat said there was a time you couldn't give these away. It's all about preference and what people are willing to pay I guess.

Ando
07-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Everyone that's seen mine has been Oooooo...Aaaahhhahaing over it.

Have to say it's one of the better looking bodies next to most of the Deadlywinds bodies.

SSP REAPER
07-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Everyone that's seen mine has been Oooooo...Aaaahhhahaing over it.

Have to say it's one of the better looking bodies next to most of the Deadlywinds bodies.
I recently sold mine and will soon be replacing the wife's ULE body with a Venomous Designs body. TDB on which one though :p

Konigballer
07-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Is this the body that has really sharp, angular milling? If so I have no idea why people like them at all, maybe I'm the only one? :confused:

A-Tach-One
07-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Is this the body that has really sharp, angular milling? If so I have no idea why people like them at all, maybe I'm the only one? :confused:
That's the one. I liked it until I could get my hands on the DW bodies. I'll never go back, just personal preference. :D :cheers:

mpsd
07-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Personally, I just LOVE my IT bodied Alien Mag:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/DSC03977.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/DSC03978.jpg

And it's always a pleasure to show it as well LOL

:cheers: