PDA

View Full Version : where to find a offset rail monut drop forward

virus
02-01-2002, 07:25 PM
like the title sayes i tring to hunt down an offset drop... if i can find one my zgrip will be comin off my mini and going to my micro that i'm building... but i need an offset drop.... any ideas... TIA

virus
02-01-2002, 10:53 PM
ok somebady must have seen them somewhere or something....

ohwell time fer bed.... maybe the fourm elves on the graveyard shift here will know

MikeCouves
02-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Well if you have a Z I would defainately recommend the KAPP Drop Zone Stubby. It's identical to a DZ but is short and cool looking. There are many ones out there. Benchmark has some offset drops too. It depends what type of tank you have. Screw in? Mount? Check this out for drops to looks at...

www.g3pb.com and go to the cradles section.

virus
02-02-2002, 11:54 AM
well it is going to be for a 68/45 flatline.... and i like the rail mounts... and would like to stay with that setup... but i guess that wont happen unless i can find a rail mount that offsets....

Blazini
02-02-2002, 12:27 PM
paintballgear.com has the benchmark offset rails.
http://www.actionvillage.com/paintball-gas-systems-cradles-benchmark-cradles-offset-cradles.html should take you right to them.
Later
Blazini

virus
02-02-2002, 01:30 PM
well i was just there.... that offset isnt for a rail type mount...

but i think i found something that will work... i should have everything i need by next week...
gotta love what one can find on ebay... now once this whole little project of mine is done i'l have one hell of cob-jobed micro on my hands =)

now for the hard part.... the waiting