PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or am I just crazy? Wait, don't answer that..

DamianTC
07-26-2009, 03:09 AM
I don't know. I been playing with my Emag for almost 5 months now. I miss my RT. I did upgrades to both recently.... XMOD for the Emag and a warp on the RT... granted I am hooked on hyper mode like a cokehead in columbia.. but the ULT firing with a 1000psi output tank is something the Emag just can't deliver. Is anyone else with me on this or should I just put the straight jacket on and jump in the rubber room?

BiNumber3
07-26-2009, 03:19 AM
even if it's not just you, that dun necessarily mean yer not crazy... :P

can't say much on the subject as ive never fired an emag in mech or e mode, but the trigger pulls on mags can make one feel a lil tingly inside

BigEvil
07-26-2009, 08:25 AM
the Emag just can't deliver.

Geeze, im going to have to make a video arent I?

If you want to know how to get that emag rockin' pm me. :ninja:

vf-xx
07-26-2009, 09:01 AM
I agree Tis one of the reasons I no longer have a Emag.

Rudz
07-26-2009, 10:01 AM
...your not doing it right...

You want your emag to bounce? Talk to Big E, he will have that thing bouncing like a set of DD's with no bra on a trampoline :rofl:

SSP REAPER
07-26-2009, 10:07 AM

You want your emag to bounce? Talk to Big E, he will have that thing bouncing like a set of DD's with no bra on a trampoline :rofl:
let BigEvil look at it and tune that sucker. His elves are very magical :headbang:

BigEvil
07-26-2009, 10:47 AM

I dont create or condone bounce. I have better methods.

mpsd
07-26-2009, 11:47 AM
I have several different guns and I can say that there`s NOTHING like an e-Mag in mixed mode with 1200psi tanks hooked.

SSP REAPER
07-26-2009, 11:53 AM
I dont create or condone bounce. I have better methods.
that's because you tune it properly!!!

p8ntbal4me
07-26-2009, 08:45 PM
All of my E-Mags in Hybrid are reactive JUST like my classic R/T.....

,... ask anyone who was on the receiving end of it this month in NH

Mongoose, BigEvil, SSP, SSP- Sheik, Twilight, Ramping Sunday, Turboboost4me,.....

,... you may not have your gun setup like you love your setup on the R/T.

~ P8nt

punkncat
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I have to agree that there is nothing quite like a mech mag with a well tuned ULT, at around 1100 PSI input. :D :D :D