PDA

View Full Version : Classic mag with Powerfeed Question

xX TANK Xx
07-27-2009, 03:48 PM
I finally got around to running a couple of pods through my Classic. First off, I love this thing! The accuracy was pretty respectable especially with the left over mediocre field paint I had. The absolute only issue I ran into seemed to be feeding. I was using my VL Eye Force loader that feeds at 18-19bps. It happened sporadically, but it would seem that after a shot the next ball would get hung up and with the pressure of the force fed stack above it wouldn't dislodge. I would turn the loader off and take some of the pressure off for the ball to drop. This happened about 4 times out of two pods. Is this a side effect of my force feed loader? I checked the powerfeed plug and didn't see any flat spots or knicks that might cause a ball to hang up. One side not though was that my barrel was kind of loose fitting. After I used up the last of my paint I went in and used the scotch tape mod that Tom spoke of regarding the barrel oring. Now it takes a little more effort to lock the barrel into place. Could it have been my barrel twisting a little from the cycling of the marker since it was such a loose fit? Anyways, pending everyone suggestions I'll have to wait until some parts I ordred come in since she's back in pieces again. I can't leave well enough alone, I had to get some trinkets to put on her. :rofl:

As always thanks in advance for any suggestions.

07-27-2009, 03:57 PM
The original powerfeed plugs had issues with feeding, that are exactly the same as yours
the curve on the plug got to flat to properly feed
the newer PF plugs have a parabolic curve and dont hang up like the old ones

I would guess you have one of the old plugs

AGD sells the newer PF plugs for cheap

Spider-TW
07-27-2009, 04:07 PM
The original powerfeed plugs had issues with feeding, that are exactly the same as yours
the curve on the plug got to flat to properly feed
the newer PF plugs have a parabolic curve and dont hang up like the old ones

I would guess you have one of the old plugs

AGD sells the newer PF plugs for cheap
And well worth the effort of ordering.

xX TANK Xx
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys! I'll add another part to the list of wants and needs. LOL! If I keep ordering paintball stuff my wife will kill me in my sleep.... :shooting: :sleeping:

Oh well, I guess this means after I get my next batch of stuff in I'll be buying some womens shoes to appease the boss.