PDA

View Full Version : powerlyte trigger

magman-nc
02-01-2002, 08:52 PM
I just bought a Powerlyte trigger frame today. When I went to install it I noticed that the trigger frame did not come flush on the body rail. Then I noticed that the peg closet to the fore grip was unable to go all the way into the trigger frame, making it stick out about an 1/8 of an inch or less. Regardless I put everything to gether and it shot fine. I woundering if it is alright to leave it like this, or if it would result in some kind of problem?

personman
02-01-2002, 08:53 PM
This doesnt have to do with your question but, Is it confortable? I think the Powerlyte frames look really cool.

magman-nc
02-01-2002, 08:56 PM
Yeah it is awesome,and with my tko drop foward my 68ci tank only sicks about 3 to 4 inches out behind the marker.

personman
02-01-2002, 09:11 PM
How much did you get it for?
Try mounting a roller lever switch inside it (used in intelliframes) and tell me how that works.. does it look like you could fit a switch in there that clicks every time the sear goes back?
Also, have you tried any other gripframes like benchy, dye, KAPP, ect. besides the stock? And how do these compare with the powerlyte?

magman-nc
02-01-2002, 09:18 PM
I got it for $90 bucks. It is my first aftermarket frame, but other people that have it say they like it better then the benchy,dye,ect. I really have no need for the roller switch snice I use a ricochet 2k that spins with every ball shot.

personman
02-01-2002, 09:23 PM
I know, but if you have a spare one, could you see if it would fit in there? I might be interested in buying one.