PDA

View Full Version : Repin the Mech A.I.R valve

pump
07-28-2009, 06:03 AM
but totally modded out, with my bad aim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5P96FA3zJI

Frizzle Fry
07-28-2009, 06:11 AM
Wow, you move a LOT of paint. How many pods are you packin'?

DeTrevni
07-28-2009, 06:48 AM
God, Pump, I'd LOVE to ball with you one day. You seem like a trip! You should come out to Houston one of these days! :D

pump
07-28-2009, 07:27 AM
i only use 2 pods in my pant loops

hey i just added more annotations of my friend berating me....badly

dyeforever
07-29-2009, 03:43 AM
BUKAKE! after seeing that makes me wanna fly over to oahu and play again.

Sumthinwicked
07-29-2009, 03:54 AM
good mover but shoot lower u were firing into the parkinglot man ove rthe net watch the rounds ....

pump
07-29-2009, 04:11 AM
no i wasnt, you dont have good footage

Ando
07-29-2009, 08:02 AM
you dont have good footage
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Newt
07-29-2009, 10:12 AM
but totally modded out, with my bad aim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5P96FA3zJI
Modded how? Looks like your setup is really treating you well.

Sounds like you're shooting a stainless barrel?

gimp
07-30-2009, 02:30 AM
Koa! Was that me in the corner that shot you in the end? I only played one round with the pneumag, and that is where I was on that side of the field. I didn't think I got anyone though.

If it was me, then it proves that ratty pneumags (and pure luck) beat classic mech mags. :cheers:

DeTrevni: I just relocated to a new area and played for the first time. Pump is a blast to play with and friendly as hell. Everyone at the field was great. The CCM guys were there to show off their new guns, and there was a local photographer there taking pictures ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/7v_seu/sets/72157621869612426/ ) I think a trip out here is better than a trip to Houston. Someday I want to have an AO Hawaii day.

pump
07-30-2009, 02:53 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
really im hitting the back bunkers not over the net, you can only see the ball about 20 ft out
we shot it in HD and you can see the shots

Modded how? Looks like your setup is really treating you well.

Sounds like you're shooting a stainless barrel?parts are in the vid intro
its an aluminum Unitech

Koa! Was that me in the corner that shot you in the end? I only played one round with the pneumag, and that is where I was on that side of the field. I didn't think I got anyone though.

If it was me, then it proves that ratty pneumags (and pure luck) beat classic mech mags. :cheers:first shot was HawaiianKing, 2nd im not too sure, i was more focused on Bronson playing on after being shot, but IT PROVES NOTHING!!!!!! Mech Mags!!!!!!!

Someday I want to have an AO Hawaii day.
there would be Me, You, Drg, and the guy who runs the field at Kualoa(has like 4 pump mags, 5emags, 2 hyperframed mags), and thats IT, no one in hawaii but a few liked mags, everyone here from the Mag Cocker wars, that still plays rocked a Cocker

i had a mag as my semi(and its the same one i used in the vid) and my Sniper2 as my pump back in the day 92, so i never was part of the wars

drg
07-30-2009, 05:19 AM
first shot was HawaiianKing

And he let you know it lol :rofl:

there would be Me, You, Drg, and the guy who runs the field at Kualoa(has like 4 pump mags, 5emags, 2 hyperframed mags), and thats IT, no one in hawaii but a few liked mags, everyone here from the Mag Cocker wars, that still plays rocked a Cocker

lol there is this funny kid with a mag too ... samm levine

pump
07-30-2009, 05:31 AM
yeah its ok, have you seen it when Hawaiianking gets shot

at least im having fun hahaha

yeah but that sam guy is not a real mag owner i think, doesnt know how to fix it, or even ask in a forum, you know how many PMs i been getting from him asking stuff you can find in youtube?

pump
07-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Koa! Was that me in the corner that shot you in the end?
whatever man i got assassins to take you out!

8:41 And then came the shot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_MkJNuAzRA