PDA

View Full Version : what do we sell here

the plague
02-01-2002, 10:10 PM
im sorry, i dont know if it bothers anyone else, but dont you just love it(sarcasticly spoken) when people try to sell anything but mags on here. not trading mind you, they have a purpose. but just people who want to get rid of it so they come to a.o. theres not to much to say on the issue, the website says it all AUTOMAGS.ORG. mabye i missed the subtitle of anythingyouhavelyinginyourroom.com

just up for comments.

Miscue
02-01-2002, 10:18 PM
As long as things don't go out of hand, like people start trying to sell school buses and stuff... we don't mind.

the plague
02-01-2002, 10:23 PM
hey cant stop em from posting, i dotn plan on it. i was just wondering on some oppinions

zvanut
02-02-2002, 09:18 AM
i wanna buy a school bus though??? please please miscue

Drizit
02-02-2002, 09:23 AM
hey i found a couple of them in auto trader, when i was looking for a desiel truck under $3000. ;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
02-02-2002, 09:37 AM
all you have to do is skip going though the posts that are titled
"Cocker F/T F/S"
"Bushy F/T"
Ect......
How hard is that :confused:

Restola
02-02-2002, 09:44 AM
i posted the plague's liver on the classifieds. for $20.

MikeCouves
02-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey man the guys at AO are nice guys! They don't mind people selling other types of markers! The mods are nice, they are not really mean like at PBC, which is why I have always came to AO for my sell/trades and everything else. Also, it feels like you know everyone here. Lol at PBC I know no one, not even the moderators names because there is so many. GO AO!!

Nitroduck
02-02-2002, 12:23 PM
Theres nothing wrong with people posting other guns on the for sale forum.......

Why?

People post questions about other guns/products. Theres nothing wrong with learning about other products.

FooTemps
02-02-2002, 02:26 PM
I get ticked off when people come over here to JUST sell their guns. Their first post is "****TRICKED COCKER F/S****" and after they sell their cocker they don't post anymore. That's the thing that annoys me, why don't people hang around and have some fun?

the plague
02-02-2002, 04:04 PM
true footemps, that bothers me to. i still dont know what promps people to come to automags and sell. it makes so much more sense to try pbnation or pbcity

bornl33t
02-02-2002, 05:19 PM
well the idea is to reach as many ppl as posible. Face it AO has gotten huge.... and so it's one of the first places I'd go to advertise an item for sale. Makes sence huh? The reason they don't stick around though.... maybe they don't ahve a mag and don't feel they would benefit from this forum a whole lot, maybe they are members on a different forum and hang out over there the most, or maybe they are busy ppl that don't read forums at all... just used their classifieds....