PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun - semi-stock ghettomag

Gadget
08-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Was sorting out all my old paintball gear and dug out my beloved 'mag. Decided to have a bit of fun and the semi-stock ghettomag was born. Homebrew feed system made from overflow pipe & elbow, with a radiator valve cap on the end :)

http://www.chimpy.com/misc/ghettomag.jpg

It's amazing what you get up to when you're bored! Was pleased to find that it still works great - bought it new in 1993, used to look like this back in the day....

http://www.chimpy.com/misc/CO2mag.jpg

pump
08-05-2009, 06:21 AM
ah man wheres the green rail

Lohman446
08-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Hopper covers probably worth $500 or a brand new vice on the nation.... :rolleyes:

pump
08-05-2009, 10:19 AM
oh my thats foxwood isnt it

Gadget
08-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Good eye for the camo - Foxwood indeed. Ivan and Tricky who ran Renegade (who made loads of paintball clothing) both played on my team back in the early-mid 90s, so we were the first people to get that pattern and were fully decked out, head to toe :)

No idea where the green rail went - although I do still have the p-stock (that was a heavy mofo with a 20oz bottle on it too!) and a matching green gas-thru stock as well.

mr doo doo
08-05-2009, 01:30 PM
damn, that old school picture, that's an automag for ya, haha. looks really clean though with the 3.5 oz tank and stock; i like it :D

pump
08-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Good eye for the camo - Foxwood indeed. Ivan and Tricky who ran Renegade (who made loads of paintball clothing) both played on my team back in the early-mid 90s, so we were the first people to get that pattern and were fully decked out, head to toe :)

No idea where the green rail went - although I do still have the p-stock (that was a heavy mofo with a 20oz bottle on it too!) and a matching green gas-thru stock as well.
i have mint condition(except for the elastic) fox wood everything, except for the knee pads which i use a lot, and the pack which i sold to a friend(stupid)

only if i could find some goggleflauge with that pattern id be set

what i should do it scan it and make my own