PDA

View Full Version : West Point Fall Classic

BigEvil
08-07-2009, 09:53 AM
http://68caliber.com/wordpress/?p=4552

The United States Military Academy Paintball Team Proudly The United States Military Academy Paintball Team. Proudly presents

The Fall 09 Combat Classic: The Battle for Okinawa.

The scenario will be based off of the WWII battle fought between the American and Japanese forces. The fierce Japanese (Led by Doug Decker) will defend the high ground against the might of the U.S. Forces (Led by Eric Engler).

Below is the information available as of right now. More posts to follow as information is confirmed.

General:
Date: September 12th and 13th play on both dates.

Where: Lake Frederick camping area on West Point. Detailed driving instruction posted here and at www.armypaintball.com. *NOTE* If you are using a GPS navigator to get to the game then be sure to avoid using Bull Pond Road as it is blocked off. Additionally, Smith Clove Road has an overpass that large vehicles may have issues with. An alternate route will be published as soon as we map one out. This area will provide more camping room than the past few years, better access to the Thruway and Central Valley, and challenging terrain that West Point is known for!

Prices:

Registration: $50, registration gets you both days of play, free camping, free air and CO2 both days, and an entry into the prize raffle/giveaway at the end of game play on Sunday.

Paint: Prices to be determined soon, two brands will be available, FIELD PAINT ONLY. First Strike Rounds will be the only exception!

Facilities: Free camping, porta-johns, water tanks all on spot

Chrono/firing modes: Chrono will be at 280 FPS, all firing modes allowed

GUN HITS COUNT

Anti tank weapons are allowed, the only projectile that can be shot are the small Nerf footballs. Chrono speed for Nerfs will be put out later; all anti tank/special weapons will be checked by the head ref and approved by me before use.

Game info will be up on http://www.armypaintball.com as soon as possible along with maps of the playing area.

No alcohol, drugs, or firearms allowed. No pets, no fireworks, no open fires or campfires. Due to the game scenario this should be a non-issue, but no Nazi Swastikas on uniforms or accessories. WWII era uniforms are ok. Check with me if you have any doubt before the game.

Tanks will be allowed, must have the ability to tape a “kill box” to them via masking tape. Tanks must have a visual elimination indicator, IE, a white flag. Tanks must register before the game and have all of the mentioned equipment.

I have a pretty good size crew going to this game on the AMERICAN side. If anyone would like to join up, let me know.

:shooting:

Schmitti
08-07-2009, 02:35 PM
A bunch of guys from the Albany/Schenectady area usually make it down (at least for spring). I will check in and see if they are going.. dates are no good for me as my wife will be working full time.

BTW... you posted the Spring Classic info.

Dates for the fall game are September 12th and 13th.

E

BigEvil
08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
A bunch of guys from the Albany/Schenectady area usually make it down (at least for spring). I will check in and see if they are going.. dates are no good for me as my wife will be working full time.

BTW... you posted the Spring Classic info.

Dates for the fall game are September 12th and 13th.

E

Oopps how the hell did I do that?
:cheers: