PDA

View Full Version : What is an "intellaframe"?

ttoad4000t
02-02-2002, 11:03 AM
what is it??? what does it do???

thanx,
-Toad

BlackVCG
02-02-2002, 11:33 AM
An Intelliframe is a standard grip frame for Automags, Minimags, RTs, RT-Pros and Micromags much like the Benchmark and DYE frames. What makes it an intelliframe is that it has a bracket integrated into the inside of the frame under the grips that is specifically made for you to put in a switch used to intellifeed your Warp or Revy.

The intelliframe does NOT come with the parts used for intellifeed. They are parts that will cost you $4 at Radio Shack. It's up to the owner if they want to intellifeed and not everyone does, so AGD doesn't include the parts with the frame. I hear people all too often say "I don't want the intelliframe because I don't want to intellifeed anything." Well you DON'T have to!

As it is out of the box it's a pure mechanical frame with nothing relating to intellifeed. What makes it better than the DYE and Benchmark is that it has a super short trigger pull, comes with blade or groove trigger, machined to AGD tolerances, comes in three color choices and has DYE Sticky grips.

MikeCouves
02-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Yeah so if you ever get a new frame for your Auto/Minimag, RT/Pro, PTP, you know where to go :D.