PDA

View Full Version : Whats the name of the Grip?

Mime
08-17-2009, 01:37 PM
so I was looking at the SPD grips ( becuase I'm doing a sexy mag project on my Tac-One)
And All it had was the old-school 68 grips and the E-mag grips, there was nothing about the intellifeed,

I have seen many people with custom grips on their mags, And im curious, where do you get them and if it is from SPD (stinger paintball designs) what is the grip template that you use to fit the intellifeed?

another question. slightly off topic but whatever.
Using my Tac one the only thing I have added to it is the ULT trigger pull kit.
If I was to look into getting an E-mag, what would be the least problematic and most logical way to taking my Tac- One and making it a E-tac or E-mag.

Thank you all in Advance.
I apologies for not knowing every term of the automags.

OPBN
08-17-2009, 02:15 PM
If you are referencing the Intelliframe that comes on the Tac One, any standard 45 grip will fit it. Dye makes aftermarket grip for them, and several others do as well. In fact, I have a pair of Dye Stickies in my ForSale thread if you are interested.

SSP REAPER
08-17-2009, 02:17 PM
so I was looking at the SPD grips ( becuase I'm doing a sexy mag project on my Tac-One)
And All it had was the old-school 68 grips and the E-mag grips, there was nothing about the intellifeed,

I have seen many people with custom grips on their mags, And im curious, where do you get them and if it is from SPD (stinger paintball designs) what is the grip template that you use to fit the intellifeed?

The grips are from SPD and the template to use for the intelliframe is "WGP Cocker"

another question. slightly off topic but whatever.
Using my Tac one the only thing I have added to it is the ULT trigger pull kit.
If I was to look into getting an E-mag, what would be the least problematic and most logical way to taking my Tac- One and making it a E-tac or E-mag.

If you want to make your tac one an Etac, you need to purchase a set of Emag lowers, a .712 Emag pin for your RT on/off assembly and that's about it really. If you have problems with the tuning of the Emag, send it to BigEvil or Tunaman

Thank you all in Advance.
I apologies for not knowing every term of the automags.

Any time! That's what we are here for :cool:

Flatliner333
08-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Virtue makes some cool grips, I have a set on my Intelli and I likes um. :headbang:

Watcher
08-17-2009, 03:48 PM
They are standard .45 frame grips (custom 1911 pistol grips will fit), so Ion, Autococker, Tippmann 98, and any other .45 framed markers that may be listed on SPD will fit.

Mime
08-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys, so a standered 45 eh. I'll remember that, I was looking around but I also wanted to make sure that im not missing anything. WGP Cocker is the template that i'll use. Thank you very much.

As for the E-mag,
I'v always wanted one although becuase I was just getting into mags I figured i'd keep it simple to start, but now I kinda wish i'd saved up and spend the extra on a used E-mag

As far as the pin goes, I can use the standerd RT On/Off assembly right? just switch the pin?
and E-mag lowers, i'll keep that in mind, I E-mailed Tunaman about E-mag lowers, or at least what I would need to convert my Tac-One into a E-tac.

The only thing I really want, is that extra one inch removed from the Tac-one Mainbody.
Its hard to get out my control backs for my barrel.

Thanks again, I appreciate the quick replys

oh, and I looked at EVERY E-mag X-mag post in the BST :P
I did mind the look of the Micro E-mag, he was selling the whole thing minus the valve and the barrel for 500$ flat. (its like page 3 or 4)

SSP REAPER
08-25-2009, 02:25 PM
standard 45 yes, but the Ion grips or anything else Smart Parts related for grips will not work (especially from Stinger) because the screw holes are too small. In order to get a proper fir on the Intelliframe, you should use WGP cocker grips as the screw mount holes are correct and already the right size. :D