PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Intelliframe?

om3n
08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
I still feel relatively new to mags, so please bear with me :p when I am looking at the insides of my intelliframe, it's obvious it was designed to have something put inside of it. it looks like there is space at the top for a solenoid, and an area to attach a board below as well. Is this true? Is there anywhere I could pick up these electronics?

***EDIT***

Ok I just did some reading, and now I can tell that you can't put any electronic internals in an intelliframe other than a switch to activate your loader... that's disappointing.

I'm sure someone has, but has anyone every tried making an intelliframe electronic? Is it difficult?

Jaron
08-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Depends on what kind of marker you want to put it on and what parts you'd have to stick in the frame. If you just need to put the board and a switch in it, probably not, but if you need to cram a board, a 9V, solenoid, . . ., it'd get pretty crowded.

Shirow
08-18-2009, 06:13 PM
There are electronic frames for the mag but, to the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever converted an Intelliframe.

Sumthinwicked
08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
:rolleyes: yet

rawbutter
08-19-2009, 12:18 PM
The intelliframe was originally designed to hold a microswitch that would connect to your loader, kinda similar to the RF chip idea. (Am I saying that right?)

Here's what I'm talking about. This is why those holes are there.
http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf

This was back in the day before loaders had eyes or ears. Nowadays this mod is pretty worthless when you can just spend a little extra on a loader that will do it all for you.

Shirow
08-19-2009, 12:20 PM
The intelliframe was originally designed to hold a microswitch that would connect to your loader, kinda similar to the RF chip idea. (Am I saying that right?)

Here's what I'm talking about. This is why those holes are there.
http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf

This was back in the day before loaders had eyes or ears. Nowadays this mod is pretty worthless when you can just spend a little extra on a loader that will do it all for you.

You can connect it to your warp though, which is still somewhat worthwhile.