PDA

View Full Version : how are the flatlines different

axpkai
08-19-2009, 11:47 AM
It looks like the flatline reg mounting options are different then a screw on reg. Can it be run remotely? or does it have to be mounted to the marker. Also does it need special mounts?

Shirow
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
It mounts to a dovetail, most decent drops will be dovetail if you remove the ASA. I run a 90* macroline elbow out of my flatline.

You can run it on a remote with some minor changes.

axpkai
08-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks, what reg would you recommend that is adjustable and is a screw on? Are there any currently on the market?

Chace
08-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks, what reg would you recommend that is adjustable and is a screw on? Are there any currently on the market?
Ninja paintball makes one. :cool:

Shirow
08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
You are looking for a reg or mounting hardware for the flatline? The flatline has a built in adjustable reg. I use a system-x drop.

[Edit: I see, you are looking for a diff reg. I used to have a Nitro Duck one but I think you will have a hard time finding a screw reg that goes up as high as the flatline.]

axpkai
08-19-2009, 05:25 PM
yeah, the ninja does seem to be one of the only ones on the market then. Maybe I'll go with that. Thanks!

Shirow
08-19-2009, 08:10 PM
yeah, the ninja does seem to be one of the only ones on the market then. Maybe I'll go with that. Thanks!

Don't let the fact that it isn't a screw in put you off... it is very easy to mount and setup a flatline.

Chace
08-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Don't let the fact that it isn't a screw in put you off... it is very easy to mount and setup a flatline.
Centerflag dynaflow is one of the ones Zak Vetter of Vettertech reccomends, especially with the trigger pull set up. They easily do like 1100.

axpkai
08-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Does centerflag still sell regs? Or do I need to find it used from someone?

Chace
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Does centerflag still sell regs? Or do I need to find it used from someone?
They do not currently sell Dynaflows or Hyperflows but if you can find one used in a BST pick it up along with a rebuild kit for the reg. Zak Vetter reccomends them for the RT effect along with the SP Maxflows and AGD flatlines following.