PDA

View Full Version : My new Mag is complete!

tipp-ed off
08-23-2009, 03:51 PM
After hours of tinkering, soldering, re-soldering and adjusting finally got this thing working. Logic Frame with universal T-board. Still having problems selecting modes but shoots great in semi. Didnt want to even mess with eyes at this point but didnt break any paint with the lvl 10 anyway. I'm still new to pnuemag and e pnuemags but when I shoot over 12 or so balls per second the actuator just makes a clicking sound til I de-gas screw the tank bank in and start again. Could it be a problem with LPR adjustments? Anyways...shoots great otherwise :shooting:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/tipp-edoff/CIMG1632.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/tipp-edoff/CIMG1631.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/tipp-edoff/CIMG1630.jpg

kwood
08-23-2009, 04:07 PM
looking good friend
i love how you can see the led through the grips

wetwrks
08-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Very nice looking. :shooting:

punkncat
08-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I like how you ran the LPR hose through the top of the vert ASA cockeresce. It creates a neat, meant to be there, look for the pneus.

Good job.

going_home
08-23-2009, 07:10 PM
I like how you ran the LPR hose through the top of the vert ASA cockeresce. It creates a neat, meant to be there, look for the pneus.

Good job.

Thats how Coolhand designed it .

;)

Chace
08-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Would the frame from ASP for the Impy (Raw Logic 2.0) work on a 'Mag? I am looking to fit a clapper noid, UTB, and some other sear work so I can use the clapper noid from ASP.

Spider-TW
08-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Make sure your bolt is returning. It's easy to blame the new parts, but it may be a regular bolt bind up from the level 10 or frame screw tension. Do check the lpr output and increase it if you can.

I think there is a dwell in the UTB that is basically your delay between shots. Check your settings to keep the rate to 15 to 17 bps to keep you from bouncing a switch and getting an e-chuff. Even with a chuff, it shouldn't bind up though.

tipp-ed off
08-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Make sure your bolt is returning. It's easy to blame the new parts, but it may be a regular bolt bind up from the level 10 or frame screw tension. Do check the lpr output and increase it if you can.

I think there is a dwell in the UTB that is basically your delay between shots. Check your settings to keep the rate to 15 to 17 bps to keep you from bouncing a switch and getting an e-chuff. Even with a chuff, it shouldn't bind up though.

pulling the trigger while the sticky grips are off i can see when it locks up and the plunger doesnt come out to hit the sear just makes a small clicking noise, but i can still trip the sear manually with a screwdriver to make the gun fire. This only happens when walk it really fast, i just de-gas and its back to normal. Maybe it's probs with the lvl 10 but it works fine with my E-mag and mech. Anything up to 10-12 BPS seems to shoot fine. I think it has to do with the dwell setting on the UTB. I'm still figuring out, got the one button model but now I'm thinking I should of got the two.

snoopay700
08-24-2009, 01:46 AM
pulling the trigger while the sticky grips are off i can see when it locks up and the plunger doesnt come out to hit the sear just makes a small clicking noise, but i can still trip the sear manually with a screwdriver to make the gun fire. This only happens when walk it really fast, i just de-gas and its back to normal. Maybe it's probs with the lvl 10 but it works fine with my E-mag and mech. Anything up to 10-12 BPS seems to shoot fine. I think it has to do with the dwell setting on the UTB. I'm still figuring out, got the one button model but now I'm thinking I should of got the two.
That sounds more like it's the frame that has a problem then, rather than the valve at all.

Spider-TW
08-24-2009, 08:18 AM
That sounds more like it's the frame that has a problem then, rather than the valve at all.
Yeah. What solenoid valve do you have?

I would study all the board settings before I started worrying about the other stuff though.

snoopay700
08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah. What solenoid valve do you have?

I would study all the board settings before I started worrying about the other stuff though.
Well it sounds like the ram that he has is getting stuck at high speeds and should be replaced or something, but i'm not completely certain.

Chace
08-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Could anyone tell me if I could make a mech frame using the raw 90* Impy logic frame from ASP?

snoopay700
08-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Could anyone tell me if I could make a mech frame using the raw 90* Impy logic frame from ASP?
I would have to see the frame to tell you, but my guess is more than likely it won't work, not without a lot of work. You would probably have to mill at least slotted holes in the frame to see if you have to position it backward or forward.

tipp-ed off
08-25-2009, 11:26 AM
I reset the board settings to default, rechecked the lvl 10 and ULT, loosened the frame bolts, replaced the 9volt, and put a few drops of oil in the ASA....not sure what actually helped but it works great now. I've only tried semi mode but this thing rocked a hopper full of paint shot a few ropes with no hang ups! If I can only afford to buy a case of paint I can get to play again some day. Now its time to finish ULE'ing my E-mag....will the projects never end?

snoopay700
08-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I reset the board settings to default, rechecked the lvl 10 and ULT, loosened the frame bolts, replaced the 9volt, and put a few drops of oil in the ASA....not sure what actually helped but it works great now. I've only tried semi mode but this thing rocked a hopper full of paint shot a few ropes with no hang ups! If I can only afford to buy a case of paint I can get to play again some day. Now its time to finish ULE'ing my E-mag....will the projects never end?
Mos likely the oil worked its way into he ram and that might have just needed lubing, or maybe it was something else. Anyway glad it works now. :cheers:

Spider-TW
08-25-2009, 01:31 PM
....will the projects never end?
Hopefully :dance:

tipp-ed off
08-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Hopefully :dance:

Yup...I'm trying to lighten up one my E-mags now. Already ULE'd the body, rail, frame and battery housing. Now I just need to build an Ultra-light battery, maybe Hi-Power Lithium Polymer Battery or something to match the old E-mag brick.

Sumthinwicked
08-28-2009, 08:35 PM
find something that is lighter u better share!