PDA

View Full Version : emag running away

jonmcfatty
08-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Ok so I need some help. I got my new tank filled yesterday and took my emag that I pieced together and tried to shoot it. It aired up fine with no leaks down the barrel or anything. But when I fired it, it would just go automatic. I tried it on manual and electric modes with the same result. Its like the sear ins't catching the bolt or something. I checked the condition of the sear and bold and they both look like they should. I'm useing a worr games stratos tank with the 850 PSI spring in it. Its an xvalve. It has the .712 emag pin in the on/off with a black quad oring above it. Any tips on where to start looking for the problem would be helpful. thanks

Shirow
08-25-2009, 10:55 AM
I had this same problem with my regular mag last week, was missing the o-ring under the on/off assembly. You sure the o-ring there is good?

jonmcfatty
08-25-2009, 11:27 AM
well its new but they came in four packs so i could try a new one. I wasn't able to find out if you take out the two orings in the on/off and just replace it with the quad or you try to get them all in there so i am just currently using the quad which I think is how it's supposed to be.

flyingpootang
08-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Go to niedtech.com, sign up to be a user (free), download the user manual and read the emag tuning guide. I believe your sear rod length is incorrect and he has a great write up on how to set up your marker. Lastly after you get your emag running buy the Xmod software/programmer from Niedtech. It'll give you most of the modern fire modes and capabilities.

jonmcfatty
08-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok i'll go look on there for the rod length. I have xmod 1.7 on the lowers that I bought, Would the sear rod length make it run away like that in e and M mode?

maniacmechanic
08-25-2009, 03:44 PM
2 , 2 , 2 , rings on top the on/off , the Quad ring in the center and a ureathane on the out side of it
IF YOU HAVE just the quad ring at the top , it will go FA till you turn off or run out of air , the Quad ring moves & the pin hits it and there it stays

athomas
08-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah, you need the quad oring and the larger urethane oring to hold it in place.

jonmcfatty
08-25-2009, 04:45 PM
:tard: = how I feel right now haha. I hope that'll fix it. thanks again