PDA

View Full Version : Search ninjas, I need your help

punkncat
08-27-2009, 08:03 AM
There is an old post somewhere around here where Tom was discussing with someone else about the problems inherent from using co2 on a classic valve. For some reason I remember a point of the conversation being about the big coil of brainded line folks would run to help keep liquid out of the valve.

Anyone help me find that, or related posts by Tom?

I already found the 96 interview with Wallace.... :D

Now :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: 's GO!

shives007
08-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Sorry, don't recall that specifically. This was a typical method of keeping out liquid way back in the day. All the "agg" kids were doing it :rofl:

Shives

Hilltop Customs
08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I remember in one of the tech videos a mag with a big loop of extra braided line on it....I dont remember exactly, but I think it was discussed a little on the classic mag video.

Beemer
09-01-2009, 01:27 AM
There is an old post somewhere around here where Tom was discussing with someone else about the problems inherent from using co2 on a classic valve. For some reason I remember a point of the conversation being about the big coil of brainded line folks would run to help keep liquid out of the valve.
Anyone help me find that, or related posts by Tom?

I already found the 96 interview with Wallace.... :D

Now :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: 's GO!

Well I tried hard. I remember this some what also but alas my foo is weak also.

What is your motivation for the search or what is the question to which you seek the answer. :ninja:

punkncat
09-01-2009, 09:08 AM
edit, I will PM that reply to you. Don't want it to get touched off again.

jonmcfatty
09-01-2009, 11:56 AM
I remember in one of the tech videos a mag with a big loop of extra braided line on it....I dont remember exactly, but I think it was discussed a little on the classic mag video.

he's right, it's on one of the nine automag tech videos I belive, Don't recall which one unfortunately