PDA

View Full Version : People With Ultralights And Emags Read This

E==Mag MAN
02-02-2002, 05:22 PM
okay i have emag with ultralight. WHAT PAINT DO U RUN THREW IT I KEEP GETTING PAINT THAT IS TO SMALL IT ROLLS BY DETENT KEEP GETTIGN CRAZY #3 BALL SHoTS EVERY 100 BALLS. WHAT PAINT DO U RUN THREW IT. WOULD BIG BALL OR MARBS WORK BETTER WHAT BRAND

IceCool32
02-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Checked the ball detent? If so, I don't know what to tell ya, I'm not too familiar with Mags.

Tunaman
02-02-2002, 06:37 PM
You should turn off the caps lock and use the spell checker so some of us might understand what you are trying to say.

Bonx0007
02-02-2002, 06:59 PM
I would say use some big ball and make sure your detent isadjusted properly to whatever paint you use.

Gecko
02-02-2002, 09:06 PM
are you running a warp feed?
what barrel are you using?
what nubbins p v or plastic?
what paint are you shooting now?
go to a tighter bore barrel or bend your nubbins in more
Gecko

momags!
02-03-2002, 07:57 AM
There are alot of variables that would contribute to your problem. The most obvious would be your ball detent. Check to see if it's broken or bent. You shouldn't be double or triple feeding regardless of the size of the paintballs that you use. Are you using the warp? If so, it may be an issue with the disks pinching your paintballs too tightly and forcing more than one past your detents. I've never heard of that happening, though. Try experimenting with your nubbin placement.

By the way.......I only shoot marbs through my E-mag (Dye Ultralight) and have had no problems at all. Good Luck!