PDA

View Full Version : paintball atlanta players needed

DYE-BaLLeR
02-02-2002, 06:38 PM
we have a 3man team and want to enter an MSPA tournement at paintball atlanta the 24th of march, its a 5man so we need 2 players, anyone interested?

sajohnston
02-03-2002, 10:17 AM
I can't take you up on this one but I should be back in the States late summer and will be looking for a team(s). I will be building a house in Eatonton which is close to Milledgeville and Macon.

personman
02-03-2002, 10:21 AM
Im not helping you because 1. Your trading your E-Mag for a cocker, and 2. I suck :p

DYE-BaLLeR
02-03-2002, 10:43 AM
its a really nice cocker tho :)

davej946
02-05-2002, 06:52 AM
Yo Baller,
I live in Atlanta, have a Mag, and enjoy the game of paintball. However, I have NO tournament experience. I play mostly Speedball, so I'm up on the basics of the game, obviously. I would need some help on the little things involved with tourney ball.

Background: I'm a 21 year-old college student. Been playing since early high school. Mostly woods stuff until college, then mostly speedball. I have a car, and a weekday (9-5 type) job, so weekend practice is do-able. Can you get me more info on the tourney? Maybe prices, if they're available yet? (edit) Also what level you plan to enter?

Finally, I would suggest trying to contact Paintchucker. He lives in the Atlanta area, and we were in contact about trying to set up an AO Georgia, so I would imagine he would be interested. If you think I would be helpful to your team, you can contact me via eamil @ davej946@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Paintchucker
02-05-2002, 06:31 PM
I might be interested in playing. I am currently talking with some other guys, but not sure how that will pan out. Have you guys played any tournaments before? Did you play in the little 3 man at the end of the year at PBA? I haven't played anything but rec ball in years, but in the mid90's, I did play tourney level. My team took 17th/88 at the Indoor National Champs in 1995, plus we played several of the MSPA tourneys.

Are you going to play both the Atlanta Area MSPA tourneys? There is one at PBA and one at Wildfire. Here is their site: MSPA Info Site (http://www.warpig.com/mspa/) It looks like $40 a player entry fee + paint + $10 all day air for the most part. Not sure if they will make it BYOP or not. It would probably be about $150 per player to do one.

Has anyone talked to the management at PBA about practice time up there? I should be talking with the other guys this weekend to see if they need me or not.

BTW, if anyone is interested, Me and Several Buddies will be going to the wildfire indoor place this weekend. If you want to meet there to play, write me at dontubl8@aol.com ... I just got my EMAG and SuperBolt back from AGD, so I am ready to "chuck some paint!!!"