PDA

View Full Version : Problem with X Mag board, Need help...

Stayhuge
08-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a problem. I was putting the board back into the frame, and the pins in the back of the frame were hanging out a little, and they caught the two buttons on the board. One popped open and the other I think bent a little. I tried to put them back together, but can't. Is there anyone that I can contact that can fix this? I sent an email to Tuna a few minutes ago, hoping he might be able to help me out. If not, I am looking for a backup. Thanks everyone!!! :cheers:

Looper
08-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a problem. I was putting the board back into the frame, and the pins in the back of the frame were hanging out a little, and they caught the two buttons on the board. One popped open and the other I think bent a little. I tried to put them back together, but can't. Is there anyone that I can contact that can fix this? I sent an email to Tuna a few minutes ago, hoping he might be able to help me out. If not, I am looking for a backup. Thanks everyone!!! :cheers:

I know Tunaman has replaced these before. You may also want to check with Chris Nearchos, I know he was replacing these for people as a service. If you have no luck with either of those guys let me know I have done some.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239817

Stayhuge
08-31-2009, 12:10 AM
Thank you. I will. Roughly, how much do you think this fix will cost? I can't imagine it will be that much. Just the two progrramming buttons. Thanks again for the advice!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

flyingpootang
08-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Chris does it real cheap. I think around 8.00-12.00

maniacmechanic
08-31-2009, 04:43 AM
Chris fixed mine , forget how much $

Stayhuge
08-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Awesome, I will reach out to him. Thanks