PDA

View Full Version : Custom Emag parts?

Enhander
09-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Does anyone still sell custom EMag battery covers and grips? I seen Lukes Customs has some, but not as much as he had before. Does anyone else do it?

Thanks for any info :)

mpsd
09-01-2009, 09:43 AM
www.stingerpaintballdesigns.com

gunman_2000
09-01-2009, 11:13 AM
I've been thinking of ordering some grips from them, but I see they do not have the Logic UMF as a frame selection. Would anyone happen to have that template kicking around or am I going to have to make it (I'm not real keen on sending my frame down to them for them to make it). Or is there another frame that is similar to the UMF that is listed?

I do have the programs and tools necessary to do it if I need too.

mpsd
09-01-2009, 11:47 AM
I've been thinking of ordering some grips from them, but I see they do not have the Logic UMF as a frame selection. Would anyone happen to have that template kicking around or am I going to have to make it (I'm not real keen on sending my frame down to them for them to make it). Or is there another frame that is similar to the UMF that is listed?

The UMF, if not modded, uses regular 45 grips IIRC.

gunman_2000
09-01-2009, 12:16 PM
thanks, that'll make things a little easier.
*goes off to design*

SSP REAPER
09-07-2009, 08:26 AM

I have SPD grips on my UMF frame (mine is the V2) and uses WGP cocker grips. They look nice and match up well!