PDA

View Full Version : Who can repair an Emag PC board

SSP REAPER
09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I put some new grips on my ULE lowers and noticed the lower selection button on the board was broken off. Who here can repair this? I can send it out as soon as the west point fall classic is over. Any help would be appreciated!

-SSP

Looper
09-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I know Tunaman has replaced these before. You may also want to check with Chris Nearchos, I know he was replacing these for people as a service. If you have no luck with either of those guys let me know I have done some.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239817

Tunaman
09-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Send it here quick and I'll get it done for you. Some others are doing this service at a cheap price. When you see the quality of the work they do then you know why they are so cheap. ;)

SSP REAPER
09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Send it here quick and I'll get it done for you. Some others are doing this service at a cheap price. When you see the quality of the work they do then you know why they are so cheap. ;)
PM inbound :cheers:

Looper
09-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Send it here quick and I'll get it done for you. Some others are doing this service at a cheap price. When you see the quality of the work they do then you know why they are so cheap. ;)I know you are not talking about me because you have never seen any of my work. ;)