PDA

View Full Version : egomag information needed

BenoitOWN
09-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I want to know what are the parts I need to buy in order to complete a egomag.

Lpr
Frame
board(any preference?)

I have an Xvalve does it need ULT or stock on-off? It currently only have the parts for e-mag.

And also what modification is needed?

Personally I disliked my e-mag lowers so it shoud end up selling and some stuff would be parted.

Xceolite
09-07-2009, 03:30 PM
I want to know what are the parts I need to buy in order to complete a egomag.

Lpr
Frame
board(any preference?)

I have an Xvalve does it need ULT or stock on-off? It currently only have the parts for e-mag.

And also what modification is needed?

Personally I disliked my e-mag lowers so it shoud end up selling and some stuff would be parted.

-RT pro sear
-LPR
-Ego frame
-Rail
-Body
-valve
-MP3
-Two way solennoid(http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=SMC-S070C-SDG-32&Category_Code=SOLENOIDS)
Edit: I just noticed they are sold out. I'm pretty sure i could get you one though.
Mann use to have these for sale. Not sure if he still does. I went to a SMC distributor and they got me one.
-ULT is not required but makes it easier. Less presure is required to trip the sear, more efficent.

There is no need to change the board in the ego grip as it is good and more than enough to do what you need.

The grip frame will have to be drilled so the back screw hole lines up with the rail. You will have to remove the sear pin from the sear assembly.

With the grips off, you need to possition the MP3 so it will hit the bottom of the sear. You may need to grind the MP3 to fit into the frame (if it isn't already done). This is all the same as making a Pneu-mag.

depending where you want to put the LPR and solenoid you may have to do some grinding on the rail.

Sent me a PM with your email and i can give you a hand and send you pics of my egomag.

If you live near Quebec (city) I might be able to build you something, if you send me the peices, as my inlaws live near there.
I will also see what i have on hand if you need to buy some stuff. I beleive i have a ULT and the solenoid. May have a LPR also.

Anyways let me know.

BenoitOWN
09-29-2009, 05:08 PM
What the molex connector needed to make the solenoid plug and play?

Ando
09-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Will any Ego frame work?

BenoitOWN
09-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Will any Ego frame work?

need a flat top

Ando
09-29-2009, 08:34 PM
So which year? Star grip work?

BenoitOWN
09-29-2009, 09:21 PM
So which year? Star grip work?

05-06 / etek too and star frame(what im getting is a Etek star frame)

If you want a solenoid and I get to know the molex needed well ill have some extra to sell.

Freebird
10-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Might be interested in a project like this. is there a "how to" thread floatin around?

BenoitOWN
10-02-2009, 09:30 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5826/img1095lj.jpg

Starting to have part :P