PDA

View Full Version : Ok what else do i need????

HoppysMag
02-02-2002, 09:06 PM
What else do i need for her.

HoppysMag
02-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Just did it today! I like how it came out.

FooTemps
02-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Hmmm... A d/f instead of the remote? It depends on your preference. I hate having a remote system stuck on my back.

A new gripframe might be your ticket. Maybe a z-grip, dye, or intelliframe would be nice.

HoppysMag
02-02-2002, 09:23 PM
well im a weak noodle arm boy. and i dont mind the tank on my back. i want to get a double trigger. but dont wanna pay 80$ for a frame. and since mags have very little tolorence for aftermarket parts i didnt want to just cut my stock frame and pop a 14$ double trigger in there.

MAGS own YOU
02-02-2002, 09:33 PM
Mags really dont have tolerance against trigger frames, only ANS stuff and the 8 hole chargers.

Butterfingers
02-02-2002, 09:36 PM
sometimes aftermarket frames are so out of tolerance it requires trigger rod adjustment. Which is a big no no

MikeCouves
02-02-2002, 09:39 PM
If you have the right tools you can adjust your sear so it's not touching the back of the trigger. You need to see a 1/16" gap between the trigger and the sear.

FooTemps
02-02-2002, 09:40 PM
Maybe another barrel? Maybe a used benchy?

beachboy016
02-02-2002, 10:24 PM
I have a black powerfeed hopper left automag body that would spiff up your gun. I could sell it for 80 shipped.

HoppysMag
02-02-2002, 10:34 PM
no thanx i like the grey.:D

keep the suggestions comming....

I like the double trigger idea, and mabey a new barrel.

Cha0tic
02-02-2002, 10:46 PM
i would keep the bareel for now. you should finish upgrading, and do the barrel last, seeing as its already aftermarket. you may not have the money for it, or want to spend it, but an AGD intelliframe would be your best bet for a trigger frame. the only bad part is they're 115$ they have a very short pull though. maybe get a superbolt after the frame.

X-Plosive
02-03-2002, 12:09 AM
ummm, retro valve. After the retro valve I think your gun is fine. Don't get a z-grip, you would then either have to lose the foregrip or buy and modify an extender. That would be expensive and you would be better off egtting an Intellliframe. Don't listen to Foo, he is a Foo.

FooTemps
02-03-2002, 02:27 AM
Pssshhhhh fine... Don't listen to me! :p

Just because I'm partial to the z-grip doesn't mean you should hate on me! lol...

HoppysMag
02-03-2002, 08:21 AM
What does the Intelliframe have over like a benchmark frame. Is it electric (F/A, 3shot burst ect...)?
I know it has the whole warp,revvy link thing but i dont really need that.

And ya the barrel is Smart Parts Progressive.

Whatta you think guys????
http://www.paintballgear.net/011-1000-750.html

Id brobibly get black or blue.

Load SM5
02-03-2002, 09:34 AM
The benchmark frames tend to have a long, sloppy trigger pull as opposed to the intelliframe which has a short trigger pull similiar to the stock frame. The intelliframe is not electronic but it is the nicest mechanical trigger I've shot for a mag. And I've shot them all.

If you are thinking about an electronic trigger, look at the hyperframe.

HoppysMag
02-03-2002, 09:58 AM
I look at the hyperframe. Decent.
what about a booyaah?? I like the F/A option.
Are ether of these frames to high of ROF for my classic mag??
I want an electric, but dont want a POS or the high prices. Is there a big market on used trigger frames?

PigSweat
02-03-2002, 10:07 AM
Replace that crazy SS remote with a nice coiled remote with a slide check. It make the gun a lot easier to move and de-gas.

Load SM5
02-03-2002, 10:12 AM
I said the Hyperframe because of the support behind it. They have customer service equal to that of AGD. They've been great supporting my Dynaflow tank. Their frames have been tried and tested and are seen on the tourney scene today.
Bad Company runs them on the Spyder X-tra's they shoot in tourneys so they'll be fine for you mag.
Why do you want full auto? I know of no fields that even allow FA.

You can occasionally find used ones online.

GallagherAtWar
02-03-2002, 10:25 AM
hey is bad company a pro team? what level are they?

becuse i met one of them at my feild he said last year his team used spyders xtras with hyperframe before but now uses a impluse. he had like 2 shockers that were tricked out they looked so awesome they looked like the rat impluse but it was green and color

HoppysMag
02-03-2002, 10:40 AM
Load SM5 - I play some private games. Out in the wood near my house. And i think F/A would be awsome. Ok il keep costomer service in mind. also the only thing is a BooYaah is cheapeer.

Pigsweat- i dont like the coiled ones. And my ss has a slide check.