PDA

View Full Version : more questions, on/off pin sticking

jonmcfatty
09-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Ok so i'm sorry but i have some more problems to work out now. I have an emag with xmod and an xvalve. it has the .712 pin
1. the pin in my on/off is coming too far down, way too far down, it's impossible to take out my xvavle now without taking off my whole body and pushing the pin back into the of/off, any ideas as to what could be causing this. Also it wouldn't let me shoot it in mechanical mode for the first half of the day and I suspect it has something to do with this.
2. I have xmod 1.7 and in semi auto with the highest fix I can go with it set to 17bps. When I was playing often when I pulled the trigger in straight emode it would fire twice. Any ideas?

Thank you

jonmcfatty
09-08-2009, 11:34 AM
this thread is all i've found while searching, any other suggestions

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238878&highlight=on%2Foff+pin

Looper
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
1. the pin in my on/off is coming too far down, way too far down, it's impossible to take out my xvavle now without taking off my whole body and pushing the pin back into the of/off, any ideas as to what could be causing this. Also it wouldn't let me shoot it in mechanical mode for the first half of the day and I suspect it has something to do with this.Sounds like your trigger rod on the sear needs adjusting. You should be able to pull the trigger in mechanical mode when the maker is degassed to push the on/off pin back up and pull the valve out the back.

Do you have an aftermarket trigger?

E-Mag:
Trigger Rod: 2.125"
Solenoid Plunger Rod: 3.005" .

2. I have xmod 1.7 and in semi auto with the highest fix I can go with it set to 17bps. When I was playing often when I pulled the trigger in straight emode it would fire twice. Any ideas?How is your solenoid wired? Have you Downloaded and reead the xmod manual?

athomas
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
In mechanical mode you should be able to push the pin up far enough to clear the body. If not, then you need to adjust the length of the trigger rod to allow this. If you do this, it will probably throw all your current trigger settings off.

An incorrectly wired solenoid can cause multiple shots per pull. Another cause of multiple shots is a worn sear.

jonmcfatty
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
yes i just installed a tuna blade. I oiled everything up and cleaned it real nice and it stopped firing multiple shots, but the pin is still potruding out the bottom. I will adjust out the sear rod and see if that cures it. thanks