PDA

View Full Version : Need some measurements

snoopay700
09-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone, i don't have any of these things at my school, the mini because i don't own one, the reg pin because i'm in the dorms, and i just don't have any 9 volts, so i need some help getting these measurements.

I need to know how long the bolt of a mini is, just the part that enters the breech, so the part that is around .68 inches in diameter. Also if anyone could measure (with calipers) the diameter and length of the back of the regulator pin from a classic mag that the spring goes onto i would greatly appreciate it. Last thing i need is the height, width, and depth of a 9 volt battery with a 9 volt adapter attached. Thanks a ton in advance to anyone who is able to get me any of these measurements.

EDIT: Crud realized it just as i was posting that this probably belongs in the tech department, if that is where you think it belongs mods can you please move it there? Thanks. :cheers:

MANN
09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
are you talking about a mini mag or invert mini.

snoopay700
09-08-2009, 05:16 PM
are you talking about a mini mag or invert mini.
The invert variety.

Sumthinwicked
09-08-2009, 05:27 PM
do u have calipers ? i have a messed up mini bolt has a lil metal rubbed off in a scratch i could send u LOL

snoopay700
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM
do u have calipers ? i have a messed up mini bolt has a lil metal rubbed off in a scratch i could send u LOL
I don't own any but i'm more than sure that i can get hold of some at my school seeing as it's an engineering school haha. I'll pm you my address.

snoopay700
09-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Still looking for these measurements, the sooner anyone can get them the better, and i would be really grateful. I only need the battery measurements i mentioned in the first post and the reg pin measurements (a normal ruler can be used for this if you use metric measurements i'm guessing.)