PDA

View Full Version : chopping balls and qloader question

axpkai
09-09-2009, 01:41 AM
My tac one is chopping balls. As far as I can tell, I think it feeds a ball into the barrel and then the second ball I believe chops it. Is this because my reg is not recharging fast enough? Usually happens when I'm trying to walk the trigger. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Also anyone had experience with a qloader, I have the gen2 loader, and 9/10 times the last 1-3 balls in the pod won't come out so I have to switch pods before its empty. Which isn't horrible while playing, but when I get home I have to work on getting those balls out.

Thanks!

Ando
09-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Lvl 10? Have you tried another type of loader besides the Q? If it's a no, you might have small balls :p and the Q is pushing more then one in the chamber. Q's produce a good amount of pressure so that very well might be the problem. Try different balls or replace your detentes. For your other Question. You should see a dummy ball in the Q. If that dummy ball isn't towards the front of the exit hole when you load your balls then it won't push the last few balls out. Try adj it to the front and give a few more turns to your spring for good measures.

Enhander
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM
My qpods usually leave the remaining 1 or 2 balls in the pod, no biggie. Just like the warp, when you get down to an empty pod (even if theres 1-5 paintballs left in the pod, take it out and load a new pod, dont starve the hose.

Ando
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
putting more tension on the spring will fix that but it's not like those 2-4 balls are going to make a diff anyways :rolleyes: They'll still be there when you reload the Q.

axpkai
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the tips, yeadh, the 1-3 balls don't really make an impact, just wondering if there was a solution for it.

I do have a level 10, and I notice there is not paint in the chamber, just paint in the barrel. That is why I was wondering if it could be the air not recharging fast enough. I'm using a PE 68/45. It seems to be a little better when I have the tank not on a remote.

Spider-TW
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
In this warp loader thread, (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245209) there was mention that q-loaders push hard on the detents. Someone mentioned using single detents and qloaders was difficult.

Not that I have either. :p

Your description sounds like a detent problem (it needs to be stronger).