PDA

View Full Version : I weep for our future....

snoopay700
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/2009/08/19/also-the-moon-is-made-of-cheese/

actual thread:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=26083.0

As an engineer and also having physics as my best subject in school hands down, it's just sad to see someone thinking that something that is so sound in theory and has been shown on film, as well as the aftermath etc etc it's just damn sad to see kids think that this is fake and the governments would try to get everyone to fear them. I hate when people don't use logic and also talk about things they haven't even researched. I really just don't know what to say. Discuss.

OH DEAR GOD i just watched more of the video and he said it looks like they're zooming in ont he sun, when you can see depth and everything to the sphere, but that's not the part that gets me, he said that they worship the sun, lucifer, after all, so why not worship him. This is just damn depressing, and there are people who are actually listening to this moron and following him.....

[/rant]

wetwrks
09-14-2009, 10:07 PM
LOL I just love that no matter what evidence is given the claim is is that it may have been faked. My response to all of this typically is to get them to admit that the only evidence they will accept is to see it themselves. Then i go into that they can't admit that something exists unless they have seen it. From there I ask if they have a brain. Most people haven't seen theirs so... :D

snoopay700
09-14-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL I just love that no matter what evidence is given the claim is is that it may have been faked. My response to all of this typically is to get them to admit that the only evidence they will accept is to see it themselves. Then i go into that they can't admit that something exists unless they have seen it. From there I ask if they have a brain. Most people haven't seen theirs so... :D
:rofl: That is hilarious, i'll have to try that next time i encounter someone like that.

But the main thing depressing me is on his youtube page this guy has people following him and believing the same thing. If he was confined to himself in his stupidity i wouldn't mind, it's the fact that he's polluting the minds of others...

Edit:
Never mind, i ventured to other parts of that forum, thinking the name of the forum to be a joke. It was just facepalm after facepalm. So it's actually worse than i thought.

grEnAlEins
09-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey snoop,

Does this mean that the nuclear plant down Wadsworth Road from my house never existed either? :spit_take

Maybe my electricity is a propaganda tactic too then? :rofl:

snoopay700
09-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey snoop,

Does this mean that the nuclear plant down Wadsworth Road from my house never existed either? :spit_take

Maybe my electricity is a propaganda tactic too then? :rofl:
Seriously, look at that site, they think the earth is flat....i've come to realize that the majority of the people there just ignore evidence given to them and would rather listen to the evidence of the few that is very sketchy. It's saddening, especially since there are some otherwise good minds on that site from what i've seen.

vf-xx
09-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Life has been faked.

How's it feel copper-top?