PDA

View Full Version : A Halo Themed Paintball Park

Carnage reigns
09-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Do you understand how much fun this would be? I would want it to have boards from Halo 1, 2 and 3. I think they would have to scale it down so the high ground does not have every advantage but I think it could be done and would be AWESOME. But how do you feel about it?

om3n
09-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Do you understand how much fun this would be? I would want it to have boards from Halo 1, 2 and 3. I think they would have to scale it down so the high ground does not have every advantage but I think it could be done and would be AWESOME. But how do you feel about it?

The royalties would probably be massive, but I would love to play on a field like this. I've actually thought about this concept before too lol. Which maps would you want to see?

zondo
09-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like big game potential too...

Newt
09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
How would you do the teleporters in the Blood Gulch field?
:confused:

Ever do a Hunter game? Two guys get shields and can only be killed with mask/back shots against a larger force. Good times all around.

SN toter
09-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Which maps would you want to see?

Hang 'em High!

buzzboy
09-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Hang 'em High!
Awesome, and battle/beaver creek

Though I do think chiron TL34 would be hard to pull off.

Wrathbringer
09-15-2009, 02:10 PM

Ever do a Hunter game? Two guys get shields and can only be killed with mask/back shots against a larger force. Good times all around.

Invent teleporters, duh. :p

Now that Hunters game sounds AWESOME, though maybe a bit more protection would be in order so that they're much harder to kill. I'm going to have to suggest that at my local fields though, that sounds like an epic game...

IMO Blood Gulch wouldn't be a very entertaining game, if it's true to the map then the field will be very bare and it'll be a little boring. Beaver Creek would be insane...

kcombs9
09-15-2009, 02:21 PM
we play zombies, 2-3zombies vs 10+. zombies can only be killed with head shots and if they shoot anyone else anywhere they become zombies.

Fred
09-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Midship would be awesome IMO.

Carnage reigns
09-15-2009, 03:25 PM
The royalties would probably be massive, but I would love to play on a field like this. I've actually thought about this concept before too lol. Which maps would you want to see?

I would most want to see lockout and prisoner. But hang em high is not far behind.

Carnage reigns
09-15-2009, 03:28 PM
IMO Blood Gulch wouldn't be a very entertaining game, if it's true to the map then the field will be very bare and it'll be a little boring. Beaver Creek would be insane...

Blood gulch would be entertaining simply for the fact that the vast space would be it's own cover. The range of paintballs would prevent kills. It would be amazing to see how get the flag and get it back without getting marked. It would be amazing to see something like a big trike to transport the flag down field.

jade_monkey07
09-16-2009, 09:20 AM
hang em high!

om3n
09-16-2009, 09:28 AM
I think I would love blood gulch the best, or possibly beaver creek.

Are there any video game themed parks in existence? I think a COD4 themed park would be sweet as well :)

koleah
09-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Teleporters could be done by making a ground level or above ground tunnel with refs at each end. Tunnel may not be the right word, but something that completely hides the player as he walks/runs from one end to the other and protects him from getting shot in the meantime.

That way you could go from one point to the other without anyone knowing, and without getting shot.

The refs could be used to prevent more than one person/group from going through at one time, or just make it a no-shoot zone in the "tunnel".

paullus99
09-17-2009, 04:43 AM
Netting - that's what you'd use to make the tunnels.

Automagsam
09-17-2009, 08:41 AM

Don't hydrate yourself and then when you get to the area you pass out the staff picks up your body to the other area and you regain consciousness.

Toll
09-17-2009, 10:53 AM
"you're hit, you're out!"

"Nuhhuh, my sheild's regenerating"

tasker89
09-17-2009, 11:30 AM
When I first started playing this game as a 15 year old (long ago) my friends and I were constantly dreaming up our "ultimate paintball" facility or game location. We always wanted to play inside a multi-story shopping mall, you know one with 4 anchor stores to serve as team bases and a huge open atrium in the center.

If only.... :shooting:

Carnage reigns
09-17-2009, 04:32 PM
"Nuhhuh, my shield's regenerating"

No I'm not saying you can regenerate a shield, LOL, just the boards.

koleah
09-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Netting - that's what you'd use to make the tunnels.
Or tarps. I think you could see through netting. But tarps and netting would prevent the paint from getting through and you from being seen as you "teleport"(read: run real quickly) through the tunnel.