PDA

View Full Version : Local Players RI/MA/CT Area?

I <3 MAGS
02-02-2002, 11:25 PM
I just moved to Johnston RI about 6 months ago and i just wanted to see if anyone on AO is from around here so mabye i can get to know some of the players in my area also any good places to play.

virus
02-03-2002, 10:18 AM
well... i'm in western ma with a couple of others... and then there are some on the other end of hte state... i know there are a few in CT scattered around....

if you want keep an eye out for a thread concerning MA players... this is usally how Magsrule3 and me start to hook up.. usally we play at a field on the eastern side of the state... and you and anyone else are always welcome to join... for me its about an 1 1/2-2 hour ride out there and i do it a couple times a year... where as the others out there usally hook up a little more often....

also you best bet would be to post something like this in the Friendly fourm... probly get seen a little more

2000Sabre
02-03-2002, 10:56 AM
Welcome to New England. I hope you like living here. There are five of us who met through AO and have just formed a five man team (AO Nightmare). We plan on completing in the P&L series this year. The guys are The Tramp, IWannaRiot979, MagsRule3, NitroduckX and me. We play at P&L indoor in Taunton and Global Park Paintball in Abington. Both fields are in Mass. We're just starting to play on Wednesday nights at P&L. You're welcome to come join us if it's not too far for you to travel. Hope we see you around. LOL

magmonkey
02-03-2002, 11:15 AM
i am from western mass I play on Evil Iside 2 and MASS DESTRUCTION

HoppysMag
02-03-2002, 11:21 AM
Hey im in Agawam, MA. its in the Westernmass area. Ya welcome to new england.

I <3 MAGS
02-03-2002, 11:24 AM
Im just starting to play since i moved so i have not met any other players yet, so thanks for letting me know you guys are out there. Can any of you post links to the fields web site or possibly numbers so i can call to get some info and directions?

HoppysMag
02-03-2002, 11:29 AM
sure..... this feild is my local one. this is there first or second year of operation. its a OK feild but not great.

www.agawampaintball.com

also does anyone know if SLAM paintball in cape cod is still open????? its in the Bass River area.

Riot[Z-Grip]
02-03-2002, 11:42 AM
Links? Sure no problem.

P&L's various locations: http://www.pnlpaintball.com

Global Park: http://www.globalparkpaintball.com

By the way, I am the IWannaRiot979 of AO Nightmare with Sabre and the rest... We are always looking for new people to play with, and meeting people from AO is fun because you finally get to put a face to the User Name. I look forward to seeing you out here sometime if it's not to far a drive.

-Riot