PDA

View Full Version : Do emag extreme's require straight "elbows"? Do you have blade triggers for Emags?

Phil
02-03-2002, 01:53 AM
And someone mentioned here on the forums that if you were an E-mag owner you could purchase a verticle feed body for cheaper than what appears on the online store. I believe they said $150.00 is this true?

Thanks
Phil

DYE-BaLLeR
02-03-2002, 09:46 AM
And someone mentioned here on the forums that if you were an E-mag owner you could purchase a verticle feed body for cheaper than what appears on the online store. I believe they said $150.00 is this true?

Thanks
Phil

emag extremes and sfls will require a straight elbow for the vert feed, i dont think they sell blade trigger but ive seen someone make one.and if your emag is registered u can call agd up and get a mainbody for 150

Load SM5
02-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Extreem's have to have vertical feed elbows.

There are no blade triggers for E-mag, right now.

And yes, E-mag owners can get a second body for $150. If you go for a vertical feed body though be aware that you will have to have all of your barrels milled slightly to fit the new body. Someone on this board was doing it fairly cheaply.

Phil
02-03-2002, 09:57 AM
I have a freak. I'll just buy a new back.

Elbows suck. Thats a deal breaker for me. Part of the allure of verticle feed is doing away with elbows. What is the point of making a verticle feed gun that requires a plastic elbow??? Will there be a "real" verticle feed breech module? Sometimes I think the product development department at AGD has its head up its "small dumb horse like animal".