PDA

View Full Version : Pneumag

hillg
09-22-2009, 11:20 PM
I have been looking around and I cant find clear instructions on how to make a pneumag. I might have missed it but want step by step help in doing this. Never done anything like this before so it will be a challenge. Also want to know how to tune it and what parts I will need.

BiNumber3
09-22-2009, 11:40 PM
http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=7

That should have most of the info you'd need

Spider-TW
09-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Imo, the hard part is actually figuring out where you will mount your LPR and where you will run the air lines, especially as they run around the ram and 3-way.

rawbutter
09-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Another option is to buy a Cheater manifold from Zap.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245530

It's more expensive, but much less hastle. I wish I could have built my pneumag with one.

Flatliner333
10-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey guys...I thought I would ask a question here instead of starting another thread. I am also trying to pnuemag for the first time and having trouble. I am using the kit from Cyberave with a new Autococker LPR that has the allen head adjuster. My problem is I keep blowing the input hose on the msv-2. I have tried several of the plastic fittings that come with the kit and even the metal fitting that came on the lpr. I have adjusted the output on the lpr and cant get it low enough to not blow the hose. Will this lpr not work for a pnuemag???

DevilMan
10-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey guys...I thought I would ask a question here instead of starting another thread. I am also trying to pnuemag for the first time and having trouble. I am using the kit from Cyberave with a new Autococker LPR that has the allen head adjuster. My problem is I keep blowing the input hose on the msv-2. I have tried several of the plastic fittings that come with the kit and even the metal fitting that came on the lpr. I have adjusted the output on the lpr and cant get it low enough to not blow the hose. Will this lpr not work for a pnuemag???

Do you have any idea how much PSI you have it reg'd down to? All the way in, or all the way should be super low/off.

Adjust it without the hose on and see what pressure is the lowest.

Should only need I think it's 40-60 PSI.

DM