PDA

View Full Version : Bolt not exactly centered

Manuel_FZR
02-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Today, I looked into my barrel with a torch down to the bolt. Then I saw, that the bolt is not exactly centered in the middle of the barrel. Itīs I think 1/2 mm, that the bolt is not in the middle.
Is this a problem witch must be solved? Or is it normal, that the bolt is not exactly centered?

Manuel_FZR
02-03-2002, 01:13 PM
does really no one know the answer? :(

Paintballer86
02-03-2002, 01:25 PM
Hmmmm, Thats odd :( Maybe take a picture of it and we might be able to help you?:confused:

Manuel_FZR
02-03-2002, 02:09 PM
I canīt take a foto, where you can see that the bolt is not exactly centered - itīs really minimal.

MagMan5446
02-03-2002, 08:46 PM
Well that was fairly rude of you heat. He could mean a blowtorch.

I LOVE MAGS !
02-04-2002, 05:42 AM
GERMANY RULZZZZ !!!!

Psycow
02-04-2002, 06:39 AM
Hey wasn't paintball banned in Germany, or do I have my wires crossed. Glad to see theire is people playing over theire.

And don't sweat the english thing, over here in South Africa we have 11 (!!!!!) official languages wich is a great example of how ineficient political correctness can get.

manike
02-04-2002, 08:33 AM
Heat, I see no flame in my post just a polite request. it is possible to crack a joke between nations without insulting others. It happens here all the time. I did feel insulted by your post though. I could crack a joke about US spelling and corruption of the English language and I have indeed done so but only ever factually (i.e. about why you guys spell aluminIum with out the 'I') and I hope never in an insulting manner (which could be done very easily).

Psycow, Paintball in Germany has always been a difficult subject. They have tried to ban it and so most paintball takes place in American military bases. I think it is fairly safe at the moment though. They do however have strict regulations on how a marker must look before they will 'legally' allow you to use it there.

manike

cphilip
02-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Oh no! An international incident... What to do? Well I will edit out the rude comment. Heat I think that was uncalled for. Try and show some compassion for the others. It is offensive. I know you ment it as a joke but it does not come across that way.

Manuel_FZR
02-04-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Heat
d00d chill... me and him are kewl with eachother... it was meant as a joke something non europeans wouldn't understand.... seriously
you did get that right manu?

What was going on?
For all: Heat and me are, like he said, are kewl with each other. :p
I really would get it right ;)

psychow: paintbal has in germany a lot of conditions (for what reason ever). The government (or some people in the government) think, paintball has something to do with war-games :(
Without offending the laws, you only have to play indoors, not public, and not comercial; (For this reason, our club has rent an old carpet-factory with a supair, where we play) The markers must be allowed by the BKA and the paintballs are limited to 210fps.
Also the clubs are not "official" (especially in Bavaria) - our club has been removed from the official sportsclub list :(
Itīs hard to be a supporter or active player of paintball in Germany - but we hope for new laws now, with the European Union ...

Back to the toppic: Does my problem lowers the performance of my Mini? Have others the same, besides Heat? ;)

Manuel_FZR
02-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Heat, donīt leave AO ... I would be verry sad :(