PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Great 2 finger Trigger/ frame ?!?

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Ok..Ok..Ok
I have a delema here and I dont know what to do. I currently have a Dye Chrome 2 finger trigger and frame with intellifeed. However... I never use the intellifeed because I got a turbo board wich i didnt think i was gonna get but i did. and it seems it acutally slows it down. And everyone has been asking me if I am selling it. So I was thinking I could sell this frame and get a new frame but what is a good frame.. I am very confused!!! I like the chrome look but I want a z-grip. Should I just wait for the chrome Z grip or is there a better grip out there. I am just looking for some imput.... so pleasea help out. JUst name some frames and the good points of them. LIke how good is the hyper frame?? Or what ever I just am again looking for some imput. Thanx alot peeps!!

irbodden
02-03-2002, 12:04 PM
The AGD Intelliframe, duh! ;)

paintbattler
02-03-2002, 12:10 PM
u forgot the intelliframe

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 12:12 PM
True but isnt the Intelliframe just intellifeed or have I been missled. PLease LMk more!!!!!

personman
02-03-2002, 12:16 PM
intelliframe is very short double trigger pull also..
whi dont you haf the powerlyte up there? I like the way those look.. (Im running stock carbon fiber right now)

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 12:19 PM
This is waht I need thanx! What is the powerlyte? What are the pros and cons? Is it elcetro or not?

personman
02-03-2002, 12:22 PM
Its not electro, and it has a Mini D/F built into the bottom of the frame, and you can choose double trigger and single http://www.powerlyte.com/productimages/product50.jpg You can get it at http://www.powerlyte.com/ :D

irbodden
02-03-2002, 03:27 PM
The Powerlyte frame has alot of tolerance issues, its junky.

The Intelli has the a VERY short pull, and is avaliable with blade trigger. The pull is 1/4th (or less) than that of the 2x Benchy.

personman
02-03-2002, 03:30 PM
*shrug* It just looks cool..

Tunaman
02-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Well let me know if you are gonna get rid of that Dye...I wan't it back. I have many hours into that one.

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 04:24 PM
Thanx again everyone Im tkin thins all in.

Tunaman: You will be the first to know if I want to part from it. It is really an excellent frame.

Xzion
02-03-2002, 07:09 PM
The only options I even consider valid for a mechanical aftermarket gripframe is the AGD Z-Grip (which I currently use) or the AGD Intelliframe, which has a mounting bracket in the gripframe for an OPTIONAL microswitch to be mounted inside to run intellifeed. Both keep the short, crisp trigger pull of the stock composite AGD grip frame, and both come with grips and a trigger, as the Intelliframe goes, it comes stock with DYE stickie grips.

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Yup Thats what im thinking is if I am going to part with the dye and stay machanical Id get a z grip however The idea of an electro frame is interesting. I donno anymore imput?

MikeCouves
02-03-2002, 07:24 PM
Get the intelliframe...

"**** the rest, get the best"

Nuff said.

Sir. Foxalot
02-03-2002, 09:37 PM
Ok how bout this and I am just throwing this idea out there,... what electronic frame do you guys like. It doesnt have to have Full auto but I like very light "mouseclick" pulls and maybe like a turbo or burst mode and stuff like that ?

OR
Should I just save my money and In 6 monthes buy a real elcetro like and impy or a timmy or somthin

OR
Should I save up for the extreme conversion for my current mag

I am just looking at different options.
Does an elecro frame have any down sides?
How well does an electro frame interface with a ReTro valve?
The intelliframe seems to be the most popular by far but I am just looking at options.

beachboy016
02-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Intelliframe definately