PDA

View Full Version : Les Stroud - Survivorman

Skoad
10-08-2009, 12:43 AM
http://lesstroud.ca/videoblog/037-book-tour-paintball

gunman_2000
10-08-2009, 03:52 AM
jeeez, if I hadn't been so worried about the kids in that game I would have kept more of an eye on Les to keep those lil masks ups from happening :( grrr

Overall it was a very good day and Les is a pretty cool guy, his crew were good guys as well. If he comes back I'll be sure to keep an eye on him more, at least if there is a camera involved.

This is the first time I've seen this footage and the whole way through I'm wondering "oh god oh god oh god, what did I miss on the field when he was filming".

pump
10-08-2009, 04:03 AM
looks like a fun field

gunman_2000
10-08-2009, 04:16 AM
Thanks, haven't had many complaints, and its always working on improving. Hopefully more will be added next year when I'm not there. I'm actually in the video at the very end it seems, go me.

Anyway, aside from his lil mask oops....the video is pretty cool. They were actually talking during the day saying this is something they might actually be able to sell. Would be a bit of an awesome job, traveling to various fields, seeing how many different types of games you could find, meeting players, and actually having some interesting footage to see. Maybe it'll catch on.